Epic Perfect World

Sandy- 150 scammer veno!!!

Offline Chire

You know how you can prevent that?

Stop giving your stuff to strangers without taking anything in return.

Whenever somebody asks for my stuff, I always take something that is worth enough, so if he/she doesn't return my item back, I keep/sell theirs.

That shouldn't be the "excuse" for her to CONTINUE to do this. This is a lets call it "pw crime" - stealing. If you can get muted for saying "anal" in world chat, you might as well ban the person for stealing. And I don't blame someone who is being Human. Who wanted to help his guildie AND his guild first of all. I'd more join a guild like that than a guild full of selfish pricks. Ofc that doesn't mean I would do what Sandy did. Cause as I said, I wouldn't be able to sleep cause of that. I don't know how she does.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Ionut

Everyone has his own oppinion but as Eralis said and as you can see in SS, she said she will give back.
My bad i trusted her.
Well I don't care that much of the tome but the fact. I understand scamming on PWI but here? C'mon....it is fkin easy to get gears... just you have to work a little bit.
Thanks all for support.
Don't worry,be happy!

Antihero

The way I look at it, if you get scammed then it's your own fault. Nobody forces you to do anything on here and you should be smart enough to realize when someone isn't going to turn out in your favor.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Now while I do agree that the OP let his heart impair his judgement,  let's keep in mind that there is a scammer (who apparently already got banned from one p.server for pulling this same stunt) still running around.  This is a public service announcement which is appreciated so that we can look out of this douche and douches like her (or him).

I wish you luck for getting your stuff back, but even if you don't, it's a lesson learned.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sirana

As much as I want to say, it really isn't a scam.

The simple fact that "It" has done this on numerous occasions, speaks louder than words. I am sorry that you got done out of your stuff, Ionut. But you did willingly share something, without anything in return as collateral. The way I see it, it was an honest mistake. Despite it all, thank you for giving us all a heads up, Ionut. The only thing to worry about is, it wont be hard for this person to make another character and use that to do the same thing.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 :rolleyes: Some of you ppl just don't get it.. He did NOTHING WRONG by LOANING out his tome.. It was a LOAN.. What is so DIFFICULT to you guys to UNDERSTAND? Sandy is the Scammer the WRONG DOER.. she BLANTLEY Scammed him.. People LOAN things out all the time, being the LOANER isn't the problem, its the LIARS, THIEVES, AND SCAMMERS... Being helpful to your faction mates isn't a Crime, Taking ADVANTAGE of that Person is the Crime.. But oh how quick some of you are to point the finger and Shame the one who was only trying to be helpful... Makes one wonder.... :tiger-17:

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
"Sandy" as they are known works this scam on other servers. 
Even tho Ionut loaned the tome out and yes we all realize he put himself into this situtation, it still doesn't make it right what this Sandy person does.
Some of the comments on this post calling Ionut names and such for trying to be a nice guy, aren't necessary.  I think he understands what he did, no need to be rude on top of that.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Do any of you have a heart? He got his stuff taken from him when he wanted to help his guildmate and all you want to do is pin the blame on him. Try to see the entire thing. He got is tome stolen from him, sure he lent it out at his own accord but he made it very clear he wanted it back after the TW. If that was you, you would want justice too right?

Could those of you(which is a lot of you) stop pinning the blame on him and have a broader point of view? I do hope that a GM sees this thread and bans Sandy for this.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
Do any of you have a heart? He got his stuff taken from him when he wanted to help his guildmate and all you want to do is pin the blame on him. Try to see the entire thing. He got is tome stolen from him, sure he lent it out at his own accord but he made it very clear he wanted it back after the TW. If that was you, you would want justice too right?

Could those of you(which is a lot of you) stop pinning the blame on him and have a broader point of view? I do hope that a GM sees this thread and bans Sandy for this.

:tiger-1: Finally Someone else that understands... I Totally Agree...

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
:tiger-1: Finally Someone else that understands... I Totally Agree...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way. 
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
:rolleyes: Some of you ppl just don't get it.. He did NOTHING WRONG by LOANING out his tome.. It was a LOAN.. What is so DIFFICULT to you guys to UNDERSTAND? Sandy is the Scammer the WRONG DOER.. she BLANTLEY Scammed him.. People LOAN things out all the time, being the LOANER isn't the problem, its the LIARS, THIEVES, AND SCAMMERS... Being helpful to your faction mates isn't a Crime, Taking ADVANTAGE of that Person is the Crime.. But oh how quick some of you are to point the finger and Shame the one who was only trying to be helpful... Makes one wonder.... :tiger-17:
+1

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed
Hahahahahaha!!! She tried to scam me too, but it didn't work.  :normal-2: :normal-2:
BlackButtock - 150 sage r8 assasin
elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian

Offline Ionut

I have seen different opinions but i'm glad that someone understand my sadness reason.
Ik that there are a lot of selfishies and I just wanted to help.
Thanks to those that supports me, and the ones that put the whole blame on ME, I hope you will get tru this too.

Cheers.  ;)
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline Sephiroth

• Mostly retired player.
  • Characters: Sephiroth 150 Seeker
  • Faction: NoHomo
Ran into the same person once asking for shit.
Sad that even on a private server when things are EXTREMELY easy to farm and obtain people resort to this. 
Sephiroth 150 Sage Seeker
Many other 150 toons :/
---------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
The way I look at it, if you get scammed then it's your own fault. Nobody forces you to do anything on here and you should be smart enough to realize when someone isn't going to turn out in your favor.

Idol.
/nuffsaid

Cupcake<3