Epic Perfect World

Best phy class

Offline blackfire

Whi is the best phy class at pvp, make a top 3 if u can please, and if u can also tell me why. Thanks
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
There is no best. Good ones are archer and sins. I hate them because they hurt me the most. >:
Theres no bad class for PK in my opinion.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
yea there really is no best class for PK imo. but as for a physical class doing well in PK, the top 2 physcal type PKers in game IMO are both BMs. ive tried playing BM too but am not very good at it. It takes a lot more skill to play in comparison to Barbs and sins ( never played EA) as for seeker its a Phys/Mag Attack class but its also good. think the best physical class for PK will be different for every player since we all have our own techniques and builds.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
Whi is the best phy class at pvp, make a top 3 if u can please, and if u can also tell me why. Thanks
in this server Epic NERF world international :) there is no best phys class because as you can tell upon le tittle my frenchmate le classes are all being "nerfed" of what makes them all unique and OP in thier own ways if played right  so which is the best phy class? well thats very simple any actually just pick one you like learn to play it right oh and dont forget >:D away the nerf of life! here at Epic NERF world international :D AKA ENW(Epic Nerf World a simular game to Perfect World International but with LOTS OF NERFING) >:D this is le message of life from le Q_Q Cookies of Life >:D welcome and enjoy your stay at Epic NERF world international good day my frenchman
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Well.. It kinda depends on what you want. Like RPK, 1v1, Tanking or Mass Pk

Tanking:
Barb
Seeker
Bm

Mass Pk:
Archer
Sin
Bm/Seek (Not sure. A barb would just camp tiger form and no one would pay attention to it cos its dealing basically nothing [except when arma is used])

Rpk (random pk):
Archer
Sin
Seeker/Barb

1v1:
Sin
Bm
Seeker

Now this is all my opinion so i could be wrong (most probably am)

Offline Thrath

I don't understand how a Sin can be good at mass PK, maybe decent, but not good. It's a 1v1 class.

Offline barney

I play seeker and bm. And i can say bm is better in nearly every situation, you offer more crowd control wise ( unless you get a proc on everybody as seeker for your aoe stun ) You have a strong aoe buff.

The only time i noticed seeker is better is when somebody is bascially debuffed + amped. With an attack weapon + sac slash ( use a high def level weap ) + quid pro quo. You can usally hit eas for around 19k crits. If they are debuffed and amped ofc.

For mass pk i say : bm - ea - seeker
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they are always there <3

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Sins drop people fast in 1v1s. Now imagine that sin being supported. Bm's are good, but they're purely support. Sins come second to archers in mass pk kill count

Offline Decency23

I'd think WRs are more powerful in mass PvP than sins and EAs... They have all those nasty stuns with HF D:

WBs actually do deal a good amount of damage, and they're pretty good at going after EPs because they're too tanky to be worth focusing down hard.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
I play seeker and bm. And i can say bm is better in nearly every situation, you offer more crowd control wise ( unless you get a proc on everybody as seeker for your aoe stun ) You have a strong aoe buff.

The only time i noticed seeker is better is when somebody is bascially debuffed + amped. With an attack weapon + sac slash ( use a high def level weap ) + quid pro quo. You can usally hit eas for around 19k crits. If they are debuffed and amped ofc.

I will assume u never saw a good seeker using combo and hitting ea, cuz 19k crit is total bs, seekers can 1 shot most if not all classes with a good combo, so idk what ur talking bout, ijs.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I will assume u never saw a good seeker using combo and hitting ea, cuz 19k crit is total bs, seekers can 1 shot most if not all classes with a good combo, so idk what ur talking bout, ijs.
^^ true.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

Tbh Seekers are one of the best damage dealers on barbs,venos,mystics, and other seeks not really on bms cause they can evade seekers spike damage easily with balance. but still balanced arround melee classes, becuz of fortify+hf{u can use crimson powder}+ sac slash +QPQ+ion spike+edged blur+battousai and then just having rewinding gesture as a safety skill and archangels addon stun bonus makes it really pew pew with either anti stunns and stuns.Makes a great 4.00 {+} aps seek with edges with 25% additional def when sparked and awesome dmg boost compared to demon seeks out there
But for seek r8 is simply a must
and seek cant one shot geared player imho {well it may but the player would have to stand still doing absolutely nothing like it being a melee target like barb being imobillized from heartseeker...but then again heartseeker has its channeling, so it can be disrupted, and noticed[ofocurse when you are not doing RK which is disgusting]}, skilled players can disrupt seeks [especially sins] channeling or freeze him,but then again always keep in mind that there are classes that are slightly better against specific class, it's like pokemon...tbh seeks are scared of venos,mystic,wizzies,clerics, but hmm i would get Reduce Magic damage taken +1~2% - 8.89% then on other parts.
Accidently i have just been checking the r8 recast possibilities on seek and i must say seek is not op,it can have  maximaly 85 def levels which is really ,REALLY not pew pew + will loose god of frenzy status if u cant switch to dragon long sword/edges in time in battle...so seek op ? never.Balanced ?Yes.
i would be glad if people would finally stop the 1 shotting qq drama, cause there is no such thing  :tiger-2:.
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2013, 01:19 pm by rainlu

Antihero

seekers can 1 shot most if not all classes with a good combo, so idk what ur talking bout, ijs.

And apparently neither do you. 1-shotting someone means killing them in 1 hit. Combos are using multiple skills. I can't believe there are people out there who still don't understand the difference.

rainlu

And apparently neither do you. 1-shotting someone means killing them in 1 hit. Combos are using multiple skills. I can't believe there are people out there who still don't understand the difference.

yeah you are right sir , didn't see that

rainlu

yeah you are right sir , didn't see that,i misread it :D

sorry for dual post ...it was just too epic :P