Epic Perfect World

WTF is this about!? O.O

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
ummm ok, now i think this was TOTAL Bullshit, but tell me what you think about this.   >:(

Ok, i go to vote for cubi, just like every other day. I go to website #2, typed in the captchka, press enter, get the vote, nothing outta the ordinary. This is where it gets ***ed up. I go to voting site two. Im blasted with a new voting format im unfamiliar with, and i see this timer going down and it took me 5 seconds to realize wat was going on. it was a timed captchka in a font i couldnt ***ing read. i was left with 15 seconds to type it in, i spent 10 seconds looking for a refresh to get an easier to read one. Couldnt find one and i only had 5 seconds left to type it in. i Failed and lost the vote. It didnt count  O.O

Again, that REALLY pisses me off, and i dont know wha the *** compelled someone to do that. It ROBBED me of the vote, and i think we should look into that. If anyone else has had this problem let me know, because having to type a captchka under pressure when you cant read it and being unable to change it isnt rly fair, and i want to know if anyone else has been slapped with one of those. Let me know wat u all have to say about that
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You only lost 15 EC, better luck in 6 hours.

Anyway it seems xtremetop10 has changed their captcha page, and tbh I think u get ur silver as soon as u click the link, you should still get it even if u fail to enter captcha..

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You'll live it was just one time. You'll be better prepared next time lol.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
ahhh ok  :/

still stupid as *** tho   :))
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Decency23

All I have to say regarding the topic is "huge overreaction". Sorry.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
All I have to say regarding the topic is "huge overreaction". Sorry.

over reaction ??? it's 15 ec no one cares right why don't u just remove the whole voting system then huh. maybe u don't need it but other people does. new people who just played the game need these votes. to simply make it 15 sec to vote is stupid.

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
I neva have to type anything in I jus click vote and thats it xD

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Yeah I noticed when the voting site doesn't go through, you still get credited for it regardless.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x