Epic Perfect World

Easter Hide & Seek Event!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
[move]PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS FORUM POST. IF YOU HAVE A QUESITON PM Losergoddess IN GAME. I'M ON MY VENO NOT MY MYSTIC. Ty <3[/move]

The event is exactly how the title says. The goal of the game, all you have to do is find me  :tiger-37:. I'll be posting SS's of where I am on this forum thread. I will be doing this more than once and i'll keep bumping the thread so keep an eye out if you're participating.

Prize: 75 EC

It's just a hide and seek event.. I'm not bumping up the prize so do not ask. First person to find me gets the 75 EC then I go to my next location. One more thing, you have to bring a pet egg [;. Not just any egg, it has to LOOK like an egg. In the spirit of Easter of Course.

SS is as shown below. I'll post who won as the event goes along.

Happy Gaming everyone. Enjoy to all who will participate.

Ofc as always, GM's do not qualify for this event [:.
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2013, 03:26 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
1. Celldweller
2. Celldweller
3. Celldweller
4. lindo
5. LivingLegacy
6. RPCOM
7. ChaoZ
8. tuta
9. tuta
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2013, 03:18 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Thank You all that participated hope you enjoyed the event [: