Epic Perfect World

Faction Base Quests!

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
So i get a bit bored and was think to go around Faction Base Map, and i noticed that are some other quests too not only the ones from first room. But the rewards are kinds shitty, so what you think about adding some others rewards, to make payers do these quests, coz i bet that something that is new it will take from the monotony that some payers have!

The actual reward is 200k exp and 45k spirit, idk sure, anyways ... i think is usless, wold be nice to add some other things.

Also, wold be nice if you guys could add some "Unique Items " to the Obelisk Sell, Like some epic pets, mounts, flyes fashions that are untreadeable, that ony the members of a faction with base could have acces.

Please think at my ideea, and im waiting pros and contra opinion, cya

~ TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

LaceyPip

'some other things' will definitely be added ...just level the faction base.  With every level, you have a choice which wing you would like to level further.

A level two upgrade for the Training Obelisk will unlock another quest for XP. The info on the training hall is very sketchy (my personal opinion) unlike some other rooms in the base, but as I understand it... the next level will unlock the option of killing a boss for greater XP. If the training hall is upgraded even further it will eventually unlock a room that is like the realm of meditation. You buy a ticket to enter and it consumes a certain amount of contribution per unit of time to give you a certain amount of XP and spirit and will continue until you leave or your contribution runs out.

The guide to faction bases which explains in detail the workings and dynamics of the different areas of a faction base .....  http://epicpw.com/guides/faction-base-faction-trials/

Hope it helps  :smiley:

Offline DarkHaven

• Pop Goes The Weasel
  • The world is a mirror.
'some other things' will definitely be added ...just level the faction base.  With every level, you have a choice which wing you would like to level further.

A level two upgrade for the Training Obelisk will unlock another quest for XP. The info on the training hall is very sketchy (my personal opinion) unlike some other rooms in the base, but as I understand it... the next level will unlock the option of killing a boss for greater XP. If the training hall is upgraded even further it will eventually unlock a room that is like the realm of meditation. You buy a ticket to enter and it consumes a certain amount of contribution per unit of time to give you a certain amount of XP and spirit and will continue until you leave or your contribution runs out.

The guide to faction bases which explains in detail the workings and dynamics of the different areas of a faction base .....  http://epicpw.com/guides/faction-base-faction-trials/

Hope it helps  :smiley:

w3w very nice. but yea what she said. she answered it all lol

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
So i get a bit bored and was think to go around Faction Base Map, and i noticed that are some other quests too not only the ones from first room. But the rewards are kinds shitty, so what you think about adding some others rewards, to make payers do these quests, coz i bet that something that is new it will take from the monotony that some payers have!

The actual reward is 200k exp and 45k spirit, idk sure, anyways ... i think is usless, wold be nice to add some other things.

Also, wold be nice if you guys could add some "Unique Items " to the Obelisk Sell, Like some epic pets, mounts, flyes fashions that are untreadeable, that ony the members of a faction with base could have acces.

Please think at my ideea, and im waiting pros and contra opinion, cya

~ TheLegend

I suggested using them to active base boss's back when they still did them. But yea anything would be nice instead of the lame quests they give. There are very few reason's imo to bother leveling a base atm and i would certainly like to see that changed when staff can find time.(its a lot of effort to level a base) so yea support this 100% any improvement to faction base's sounds awesome :D

Offline MultiStatic

go to sleep AOH
D:<
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3