Epic Perfect World

Back i shall be

Offline Aztec

Ay there, so i wanted to infrom ya all that the sexiest sin of all the time is back, meow.
I've obiviously been gone for a while and shit but meh,im back, that what matters the most,k
Hi.

Offline MultiStatic

o.O
Welcome back...Although if you're competing for the number one sin spot, you might have to deal with stella and her stealth ganking ;)
GL, And welcome back.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Angelica

ARDIIIIIIII. Welcome baaack. <3 See you in-game bish.  ^-^

Offline Aztec

o.O
Welcome back...Although if you're competing for the number one sin spot, you might have to deal with stella and her stealth ganking ;)
GL, And welcome back.

Stella you say? She can't play lyk any class, her archer failed, her mage failed so will her sin, aw.
Hi.

Offline MultiStatic

And get this...
She has a cleric now! ???
She couldn't gank any of my fac members without someone else healing her outside of PK.
It was funny :3
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Ay there, so i wanted to infrom ya all that the sexiest sin of all the time is back, meow.
I've obiviously been gone for a while and shit but meh,im back, that what matters the most,k

Welcome back <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SeemsLegit

Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Asstute

wb noob Aztec :3....again

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Welcome back to EPW.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
And get this...
She has a cleric now! ???
She couldn't gank any of my fac members without someone else healing her outside of PK.
It was funny :3
Dat drama starter, aw.
Anyways wb

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SCOOP

Aztec! O: I just came back too rofl. Looks like we can pew pew people together again :3 Welcome back bro can't wait to see you in-game ^^
~RedDragon 150 Demon BM
~SCOOP 150 Demon Sin
~InsaneSpazz 150 Sage Barb
                   Leader of Radiance

Antihero

I never left  :tiger-39:

dorothyerika

z.z Dont ever call Lolly a hoe.Thats a rule.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
offensive post
Thanks for telling me I'm funny, I think I am pretty funny myself. And aw how would I put monkey? Is all you can do is insult? Be a bit better next time, please. :>
And for what you said, word it different maybe? Maybe I wouldn't have said anything then
It would've turned into drama either way with that wording lol
But anyways I'm done here.

And hai Tear hun <3
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2013, 05:59 pm by Agatio

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.