Epic Perfect World

Removed for the sake of QQ'ers :(

Offline MultiStatic

dude that is 100% bullshit and thank you for making me famous your stupidity really shines and if your trying to make me feel bad because fo ym "socall fail" well heres the truth dumbass sob i didnt intentionally do that i was intending to prove to the gms that i and other players r lagging and not because fo our network because on a regular day basis we dont lag.so i posted the picture however this dimwit went n messed with my stuff and the picture was uploaded like you saw it dumbass try getting all the facts before you start assuming shit. and i agree that what your doing is basically cyber bullying however youve come across someone who just doesnt give a flying *** about it. if this picture makes you laugh so much well i congradulate you but i do not see the humor on it however be it fail or not enjoy and thank you for taking time out of your day to make me famous ^__^ your really really dall as the ancients say...
You must be really stupid.
This thread was originally a Twitter thread. NOTHING related to my siggy.-Do your research before running your mouth.

And cyberbullying? As if..I couldn't give two ***s as to who the hell you are and nor do i wish to know who you are.
I saw a thread with you raging like a bitch, and then i saw the fail'd Screenshot, Thought it was a bit funny and used it as my signature. People often do that (Sometimes) When someone tries to hide who they are, but doesnt in the top left corner...If it makes you feel THAT ***ing bad, just ignore it... Noones said anything about it, so clearly noone else gives a ***.
So as you said...
Don't assume shit until you've gathered all of the facts, :)
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3