Offline MultiStatic

Removed because all QQ about it.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2013, 05:02 pm by MultiStatic
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

vlntbty

LOL I can only imagine what you will post ...

Offline MultiStatic

List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

Ohai i got a follower
"Crystal"
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

vlntbty

Ohai i got a follower
"Crystal"

Haha :P

Offline MultiStatic

Removed for the QQ'ers
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2013, 04:51 pm by MultiStatic
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Another trash thread.

Offline MultiStatic

Oh god, he called my thread Trash.
It was a joke kiddo, So no need to bash someones thread just because it doesnt see fit through your eyes :D
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Decency23

I do honestly feel like the OP of this thread should be forum-banned. He doesn't really post anything of value, ever and he uses his signature to mock other players. I can honestly say him not posting on the forums will not affect anyone negatively.

Offline MultiStatic

I do honestly feel like the OP of this thread should be forum-banned. He doesn't really post anything of value, ever and he uses his signature to mock other players. I can honestly say him not posting on the forums will not affect anyone negatively.
Would you feel better if i earased all of it? Just to stop you from bitching...
And second off, i know for a fact you don't read ALL of my forums posts so your argument is invalid.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Decency23

Would you feel better if i earased all of it? Just to stop you from bitching...
And second off, i know for a fact you don't read ALL of my forums posts so your argument is invalid.

Everything you say is intended to insult someone in some way. This post only proves that further. Your picture in the siggy is still meant to make fun of someone. You honestly do absolutely nothing on the forums.

Offline MultiStatic

I saw someone who tried scratching out their name..But failed to do so in the top left corner, I considered it to be funny. It isn't making fun of anyone, i just lol'd at it. Nothing wrong with a good laugh.
And the only time i post to actually "Insult" someone would be people who rage, And cry about every little thing...And most of the time, they can't even take a joke.
And i'm not insulting you, i'm only telling the truth :))
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
I saw someone who tried scratching out their name..But failed to do so in the top left corner, I considered it to be funny. It isn't making fun of anyone, i just lol'd at it. Nothing wrong with a good laugh.
And the only time i post to actually "Insult" someone would be people who rage, And cry about every little thing...And most of the time, they can't even take a joke.
And i'm not insulting you, i'm only telling the truth :))
dude that is 100% bullshit and thank you for making me famous your stupidity really shines and if your trying to make me feel bad because fo ym "socall fail" well heres the truth dumbass sob i didnt intentionally do that i was intending to prove to the gms that i and other players r lagging and not because fo our network because on a regular day basis we dont lag.so i posted the picture however this dimwit went n messed with my stuff and the picture was uploaded like you saw it dumbass try getting all the facts before you start assuming shit. and i agree that what your doing is basically cyber bullying however youve come across someone who just doesnt give a flying *** about it. if this picture makes you laugh so much well i congradulate you but i do not see the humor on it however be it fail or not enjoy and thank you for taking time out of your day to make me famous ^__^ your really really dall as the ancients say...
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
What's the point of this thread?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline LumpySpacePrincess

• Bitches Now Adays Be like Team LightSkin
What's the point of this thread?
umm i guess the points to make fun of me o.O or try to make me feel some type of way lol xD but i do like the attention though i feel special  ;Dthese hoes make me famous
If that shit aint cute, put that bitch on mute!
http://i50.tinypic.com/i3ihvq.jpg