Epic Perfect World

Help with Mystic build

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
My Mystic is currently wearing R8 set, with each gear +2% physical damage reduction and +300? physical defense, except for wrists which is 2x +300 physical defense. The wand has purify, magic resist (not very useful I know), +5% physical damage reduction and -1% channeling. I'm currently wearing dragon cape and vitality tome (for the physical damage reduction and speed), with rings engraved for +physical damage reduction. She's demon and 150 (of course).

I would like to know if anyone who has experience playing/ playing with/ playing against a Mystic can provide any opinions on whether I should reshape my gears, which to reshape, what to aim for in each piece etc. As well as give suggestions for cape/tome/ring engraves. I'm currently unsure of what is important for a Mystic to PK well in a group. Please support your opinions with reasons, thanks for the help in advance!

P.S. Are the exact stats (physical defence, physical damage reduction, hp, magic attack, channeling etc) needed? If so I can log on to my char to find out and post them here too.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Antihero

One important element of a build is stats. So, yes, post them. Preferably your stats without gear to see if they're set up right.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
I'll have to check on the exact stats for the rest but I know how I placed my stat points. I had 39 STR and dumped the rest in MAG. Dragon magic rings provide 20 STR each which brings me to 79 total, just enough to equip a magic wand.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?