Epic Perfect World

Food and Gaming?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
So many people sit at the computer for long periods of time for different things. GV, TW, Spamming pv, ect. When you know you're going to be sitting for a long period of time does anyone put food near them? I'm weirdly curious. Example my favorite thing to eat when sitting is any lime flavored chips with some Tabasco sauce. Yum Yummy :D THis question is for you GM's too  >:D
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2013, 01:08 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline silientkill

duck flavored  noodles

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I sometimes like to take ramen noodles crunch em in the bag with the seasoning. Again Yum Yumm :3 I also like hot cheetos with lime.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline silientkill

I also put lime , lemon , garlic , and parsley leaf  in my noodles speaking of that im gonna make sum

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I also put lime , lemon , garlic , and parsley leaf  in my noodles speaking of that im gonna make sum

Euuuuu. My BFF showed me how to stir fry noodles (the ramen pack) with all that and some meet lol my mouth is watering >.> good thing i ordered chinese.... But yes I'm addicted to lime. I'll put it on/in pretty much anything I eat xD. Just like sour cream. Sour cream doesn't last too long in my house I cook with it alot  :tiger-50:

Offline silientkill

I should come over to your house and try the sour cream :P :monkey-8:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I should come over to your house and try the sour cream :P :monkey-8:

I don't care what anyone says. Sour cream is AMAZING. Anyone who speaks against it is KoS  :tiger-7:

Offline silientkill

who said it was bad?

Offline MultiStatic

I enjoy eating balogna sandwhiches at my desk ;_;
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
i love/enjoy all the snacks you're mentioning, and more but now i got the munchies!  as a rule/habit, i never eat or bring any food at my pc... whatever, i hate sticky fingers when i'm playing/typing. what i enjoy when i take a break tho is simple crackers and cheese... mmm..!
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Fruity Pebbles, I'm severely addicted to Fruity Pebbles

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Almond Nuts o.o, carrots.. almost always next to me xD

sometimes.. noodles if i'm really hungry or butter and toast xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
bread  , potatoes chip and fruits  :P

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
beer  :tiger-35: although whenever i drink too much im always dead within 30 secs in a  1 vs 1 since my fingers become too slow to hit 'em buttons.  :monkey-28:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x