Epic Perfect World

Patch 8

Offline jade001

• Just Do It!!
MrCros-147-Assasin

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
So many people (myself included) have gone ahead and done the 3rd fairy quests.. ugh if you add the fairy scrolls now.. I will bite you >.<

Offline PandaBear

So many people (myself included) have gone ahead and done the 3rd fairy quests.. ugh if you add the fairy scrolls now.. I will bite you >.<

its ok theres nothing like hard questing work!

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
You added Lotus Floater. EEE <3

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I'm saying for others.. I don't care that I had to do the quest... I don't think the fairies should be added.. that's my point

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I havent done it here but if they added something like that on PWI the person who had the bright idea would end up dead, killed about ten thousand times over! So I have to agree and say you should work for it, i mean chrono is already done for you, thats the HARD bit!

Offline Elu

Went into Abaddon for BH, and all bosses are gone. (Mobs still there so it's not a problem that someone didn't reset)
-Retired-

Offline Malarix

Hey, I'm having a problem resetting my genie.  I have origination orders and when I press the +/- button to restat points it just says "This affinity can't be reset any more."  I'm on the right menu to reset stat points (str, mag, etc).

Offline Zar

my client seems to keep crashing 5seconds after it loads following clicking the start button, is any1 else having this kind of issue? i hav no idea whats happened to it :(

Offline Aizen

• Beginner
I would like to request you to upload the patch 8 file on website or give me a link to download it. Because I found errors in auto patching with my internet connection here. It would be great if I could download with Internet Download Manager (IDM). Thank you & Have a nice day!  :)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I'm saying for others.. I don't care that I had to do the quest... I don't think the fairies should be added.. that's my point
Part of me agrees with you, Lilly.

The other part of me wants to be able to go into old-person "Back in my day..." mode. 

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
  • Characters: moorta, Aleuria
  • Faction: Artifex, Passion,
my client seems to keep crashing 5seconds after it loads following clicking the start button, is any1 else having this kind of issue? i hav no idea whats happened to it :(

yea thts happening to me to and i donno wat to do
Get up and get it dont let it be given to you

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Delete the elementclient.exe in EPW/element folder and verify the files

Offline moorta

• Semidemi BM God
  • Characters: moorta, Aleuria
  • Faction: Artifex, Passion,
Delete the elementclient.exe in EPW/element folder and verify the files

It is still crashing
Get up and get it dont let it be given to you