Epic Perfect World

x2 Drop Esoterica

Offline WinEveryDay

• Beginner
  • I knew i was best before i was.
I think they should make a x2 drop esoterica for PVE like farming, Pv, TT, Ect... Please let me know what you guys think of this. :smiley:

Antihero

No... just no. The rates on this game area already ridiculous. If you think we need an item to double drops, which isn't possible anyway, then you need to go play the official servers.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yeah this has been discussed and shot down already. Not gonna happen

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mpantou13

• You_Will_Die
Why when i write my acc.......says unable to conect to server?have you the same?Send me a small message please

Offline RoxxySue

• They said I could be anything I wanted..... So I became a panda. <3
  • Characters: RoxxySue
  • Faction: Alamat
Why when i write my acc.......says unable to conect to server?have you the same?Send me a small message please

Coz the server is down, my friend.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Actually its not a bad idea. maybe it would fix treasure hunts..

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Its a pve server so its just as much about farming than it is about getting to end game and pking. If they double drops then that destroys half the server (farming) well.. Not destroy, but imbalance things.
If you're farming for r8 re rolls like i am, i suggest getting yourself a leprachaun/horse shoe or blow a gm. Otherwise, be satisfied with HP and MP for stats cos thats the best you're gonna get (:
(68 re rolls and counting on r8 wrists for sin. Havn't even gotten a single -0.05)

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Its a pve server so its just as much about farming than it is about getting to end game and pking. If they double drops then that destroys half the server (farming) well.. Not destroy, but imbalance things.
If you're farming for r8 re rolls like i am, i suggest getting yourself a leprachaun/horse shoe or blow a gm. Otherwise, be satisfied with HP and MP for stats cos thats the best you're gonna get (:
(68 re rolls and counting on r8 wrists for sin. Havn't even gotten a single -0.05)

Other than that, please stop with these posts, get online and farm like a peasant...  Other than that...
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy