Epic Perfect World

Morai's Pill

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Well I use to buy this pill a lot, so I had stack a bit of them but recently I ran out of Morai's pill. Then I notice Aga increased  the price from 1 ec per pill to 10 ec..... IM lLIKE WHATTT why you did that?? the pill didnt increase the attributes by a lot, It was like +50 hp +50 phy/magical attack which is not much, so spamming the pill was not a problem and since you die a lot in pk.... While pking I used to use the pill like 20/45 times In like 2 hours. This pill is not like the other ones, I also notice that Aga increased the pill effect, now it gives me +300 hp and +500 phy attack, but increasing the pill price to 10 ec is unrealistic and overrated PER PILL, I MEAN, You can craft a mystical elixir for 15 ec :monkey-43:....................... I know the pill last time is like 2 hours or so but like I already said, you die a lot in pk, and not many people uses this pill.

So I suggest you, Aga, to decrease the price to 3 ec if you want to avoid ppl spamming this pill, and decrease its effect as well.

You can also share your opinions about this pill on this thread.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
I second this.

Cupcake<3

Proschii

its Now Gives More HP like 5k For Barb

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
My bad as I thought that the buff doesn't disappear after death. Price will be decreased very soon.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
My bad as I thought that the buff doesn't disappear after death. Price will be decreased very soon.
I appreciate this, thanks.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Le wild Aga appears and gives a solution. Le wild GM is awesome....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Akuko

dont want it spammable, two words cool down

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
dont want it spammable, two words cool down

LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb