Epic Perfect World

Things that annoy you in-game

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Sparked (kinda) by the 5 things you don't want to see in World Chat.  Let's try to keep any world-chat related annoyances to that thread.  This is for the general stuff.  Also, I'm actually trying to be civil for once, so I would love for this to not turn into one of them flamer threads.  I would be a really sad Mikau if that were to happen.  Just saying.

ANYWAYS.  My few annoyances:

-When someone joins a faction and the first thing they ask for is an officer spot.  I dunno how it is for other factions, but I have personally booted someone for asking that the moment they joined.

-In the same instance, someone who joins faction and the first thing they say is "plz coins or gear".  Now some are nice and will give the poor sap some money, namely if they are actually starting off fresh on the server.  But if you are level 130 and begging for gear/coins...

-People who leave faction and don't say "bye".  Fine and dandy if you want to leave.  But at least give us a goodbye or something.  Don't even fart in our general direction?  That annoys me.

Your turn <3

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
When players get fat and sassy with the GMs. Like, no. Stap.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Jynn

When people let their e-ego inflate, and they turn into someone they're not, because of said e-ego. That irks me.

Oh oh oh! Backstabbers too. Granted, they are in game... but since we only know most people based on their in game conduct, it reflects poorly on them as a human being.

DISCLAIMER: This is by no means aimed at anybody... so if you feel targeted by my saying this, you should probably make some moral changes.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
People who gank and then later cry about getting ganked.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
When you get gank by pinoys.
When people lose 1v1 and they deny it. :normal-18:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
My constant 1k+ ping -.- .   really annoying in pvp, when my skills are always going off a second late....   
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
QQ'r's and Trash Talk. Disrespecting GM's also grinds my gears.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
i hate ninja faction invites . how hard is it to send a damn pm and ask if i want to join before sending and even if i press no he or she gone send me 10 more damn invites .  today some guy did send me a invitation to a AL Filipino faction  :-\

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
When people let their e-ego inflate, and they turn into someone they're not, because of said e-ego. That irks me.

Oh oh oh! Backstabbers too. Granted, they are in game... but since we only know most people based on their in game conduct, it reflects poorly on them as a human being.

DISCLAIMER: This is by no means aimed at anybody... so if you feel targeted by my saying this, you should probably make some moral changes.

The fact that this server is basically re-living High School with it's ridiculous rumors.
Oh and people who think their e-peen is bigger than the other.

c:

Offline Jynn

I also hate when you kill one member of unmentionable factions, and they sig on you.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
And the constant QQ of gank when especially the QQer is apart of a faction that is known for ganking.

Or when someone decides to 1v1 in a pk active area and then complains when others interfere.
There's an entire map ya know.
ok.

/rant over

Offline Draugur

- People that plead, or are always trying to convince you of making them an officer in your faction, and when given the chance finally, they do NOTHING. On top of that they complain about low member activity while having the power to RECRUIT.

- Getting BS excuses why people are quitting the faction, as a former leader those annoyed me a whole lot more than the ones that said nothing upon their departure.

- People that join a faction, then don't talk to anyone or use faction chat... ever. Why join if you aren't going to be part of it?

- People that only join/leave because their current e-date did.

- Elitism.

- PvPers.

- Lag!  >:(

- Statfreaks.

- Fashion designers for making too many crappy clothing items.

- Tideborn character models, they wiggle too much...

- World Chat.

I'll just stop there.

Offline Jynn

Holy shit, Luthol. What on earth do you like about the game? lol

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Oh my list is longer, I just didn't want to bore yall. xD

I understand the Tideborn Wiggle though...they are supposed to be fish, but someone pressed the wiggle button one too many times.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Draugur

Holy shit, Luthol. What on earth do you like about the game? lol

The ladies.  8) (inb4 'there are no girls on the internetz')