Epic Perfect World

Server balance.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Hi everyone,
in short my own thoughts on the server balance and necessary changes (my personal opinion).
Pvp in general is mch fun, although few things just seem not right:)
  Wizards hitting too many crits! It happens to ooften that a player dies from a wizard from a 60k hit! (everyone is 1-hitted except barbs). Considering the crazy genies on the server and morai skills which make wizards become purified and to jump every 8 secs. (plus normal jump every 10 secs.) other classes are in a serious disadvantage (especially in mass pk with buffs).
  Archers and their metal skills -I am fed up with having 20k magic def (plus extra elemental dmg reduce) and getting 30+k magic hits from archers.
  Psychics- with lvl cap raised to 150 soulfoce and silence chance also increases, which makes psychics impossible to kill in a normal pvp. It is no fun to play like this, every 2.5 hit is a seal...do not see a point of having  a class that can not be fought against in a normal pvp.
  Seekers- allowing 25 defence lvls on seeker weapon (or more) makes seekers very, very tanky. Now many seekers playing with def lvl weapons and becoming overpowered regarding defence lvls.
  Clerics: extra pdef for clerics plus extra mana for clerics does not seem like a good idea. The whole point of the plume shell is that the mana runs out sometime....especially in a mass pvp. Just keep in mind the op genies and acess to immune pots. A flying cleric in a mass pk is a game killer for everyone . When 2 clerics in a squad healing  from the air- no pvp is possible for the enemy teams.
The whole point of this game and the pvp here is killing enemy with  a use of skills, a good combination of skills.
Moari skills make the game silly: auto-purify, venos becoming op with all the debuffs, brambles, anti-stuns, fox form, speed skills, pets, amplifies, etc. (especially in mass pvp).
To sum things up: too much crit (too much 1-hitting), morai skills killing the sense of the pvp. Some classes that  used to be or rather seemed weak, becoming op by too much efford to balance them out.
Too big factions (100 players should be a max for a faction), too big squads (10 ppl teleportign across the map  and ganking other players) do not make things better.
Thank you.
Thank you,

Tali

In my rebuttal to this:
Wizards are glass cannons; I barely ever see a wizard hitting 60k on people, even if they use the fire combo. Wizards are squishy as hell, they may hit hard but they were designed to not be able to take many hits.
Archers: Same as wizards, they're really squishy because they're LA.
Seekers may be tanky, but like barbs, tanky doesn't equal killer, either.
Clerics, again, are squishy as hell. Probably squishier than a wizard. If you're in group PvP and your first action isn't to AA on a cleric, then yes, you probably deserved to fail mass pk.

All the classes here are balanced, people may QQ but in the end, we all have the same skill sets, and most of us all wear the same gear, there's no gear gap. It really all comes down to skills, and knowing how to defend yourself while still being able to kill something.

Also 100 people factions? No thank you.  :sad:

But that's my 2 cents.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
hello agatio.
this game isnt balanced. sins were good class till gms removed armur crush, it was good after it 2 till gms again lower the sins aps, so sins r weak atm no sin can kill vit barb and no sin can kill r8 bm , if u say someppl cant its not true. ok sins r weak what else? gms made BMs gods ppl with no skill can make one r8 bm and come tank 7-8 ppl its easy, that not balanced cuz when u stop atking that person and go 2 sz [ cuz u cant kill him] he qq 2 u.
some examples i dont say name . one noob r8 bm 1 vs 1 ed me , u know what just he done? he jumped around and waited my tidal goes off then he atked me , when he was wearing r8 my dammage was 578 on him.
2 day i was killing a r8 bm and i just notice shes only looks at me dont do anythink and no jump no skill ginie [when she wanted to use some skills wasnt for sirvive was for cuz she was bored] anyways she just looked. i 3 sparked i tmed on her i puted extream poision on her u know my dammages were how much? 2k crit.
when i saw that i asked one gm come , that gm came i said him look. he loooked and said BMs r kinda OP.
even he notice. bro no skill players r killing ppl cuz of gear not skill plz blance it ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
you guys talk much
you all should be president
tali poetic littlelupe for president \o/

Offline Nana

1.4.4. servers will always be unbalanced and shitty. You just have to find a server that's least shitty (good luck lel) or that has most of your friends playing.

Please, stop talking about balance.

1.3.8. Metal mage has left the building.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
In my rebuttal to this:
Wizards are glass cannons; I barely ever see a wizard hitting 60k on people, even if they use the fire combo. Wizards are squishy as hell, they may hit hard but they were designed to not be able to take many hits.
Archers: Same as wizards, they're really squishy because they're LA.
Seekers may be tanky, but like barbs, tanky doesn't equal killer, either.
Clerics, again, are squishy as hell. Probably squishier than a wizard. If you're in group PvP and your first action isn't to AA on a cleric, then yes, you probably deserved to fail mass pk.

All the classes here are balanced, people may QQ but in the end, we all have the same skill sets, and most of us all wear the same gear, there's no gear gap. It really all comes down to skills, and knowing how to defend yourself while still being able to kill something.

Also 100 people factions? No thank you.  :sad:

But that's my 2 cents.

I agree with tali on this this server is as balanced as its gonna get and can be no one has an advantage here because there is no gear gap even people with r8 can be beaten by a dragon geared person i know i have (might be because im such a nub but go figure) all i can say is practice a lot and you will get better this server is mainly about skill so as that famous phrase less QQ more pew pew plz ^^

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

dickroman

Hi everyone,
in short my own thoughts on the server balance and necessary changes (my personal opinion).
Pvp in general is mch fun, although few things just seem not right:)
  Wizards hitting too many crits! It happens to ooften that a player dies from a wizard from a 60k hit! (everyone is 1-hitted except barbs). Considering the crazy genies on the server and morai skills which make wizards become purified and to jump every 8 secs. (plus normal jump every 10 secs.) other classes are in a serious disadvantage (especially in mass pk with buffs).
  Archers and their metal skills -I am fed up with having 20k magic def (plus extra elemental dmg reduce) and getting 30+k magic hits from archers.
  Psychics- with lvl cap raised to 150 soulfoce and silence chance also increases, which makes psychics impossible to kill in a normal pvp. It is no fun to play like this, every 2.5 hit is a seal...do not see a point of having  a class that can not be fought against in a normal pvp.
  Seekers- allowing 25 defence lvls on seeker weapon (or more) makes seekers very, very tanky. Now many seekers playing with def lvl weapons and becoming overpowered regarding defence lvls.
  Clerics: extra pdef for clerics plus extra mana for clerics does not seem like a good idea. The whole point of the plume shell is that the mana runs out sometime....especially in a mass pvp. Just keep in mind the op genies and acess to immune pots. A flying cleric in a mass pk is a game killer for everyone . When 2 clerics in a squad healing  from the air- no pvp is possible for the enemy teams.
The whole point of this game and the pvp here is killing enemy with  a use of skills, a good combination of skills.
Moari skills make the game silly: auto-purify, venos becoming op with all the debuffs, brambles, anti-stuns, fox form, speed skills, pets, amplifies, etc. (especially in mass pvp).
To sum things up: too much crit (too much 1-hitting), morai skills killing the sense of the pvp. Some classes that  used to be or rather seemed weak, becoming op by too much efford to balance them out.
Too big factions (100 players should be a max for a faction), too big squads (10 ppl teleportign across the map  and ganking other players) do not make things better.
Thank you.
Thank you,

also as u said genies here r higher, so y dont u think bout defending urself with one?

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
This is a pointless thread. Okay BM can be a bit OP, but there are alot of ways to kill one.... Just need to find the ones that suits you. So stop QQing and start PEW PEWing....
Have fun and good luck.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
 20k hp for all classes is  enough
what for 60k hps i dont understand

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
>pick class
>play class
>l2play class
>??
>PROFIT!

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

^I Chuckled at this

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
^I Chuckled at this

Me too XD
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Hephastus

I chuckled at the entire thing. Come on seriously this sounds like the mindless dribble of a 12yr old that simply has ZERO skill or talent in anything. If my gaming pleasure was left to these mindless rants I'd hang myself.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
I chuckled at the entire thing. Come on seriously this sounds like the mindless dribble of a 12yr old that simply has ZERO skill or talent in anything. If my gaming pleasure was left to these mindless rants I'd hang myself.

People like you just makes me stay on the server more... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE....

kk now gtfo.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

vlntbty

:monkey-43: