Epic Perfect World

Archer or Mystic?

Offline YinYangs

Regardless of the stats and all that stuff) I admire Mystic because it summons their very own pets. I also love an archer because I've been playing Archer as my main on my previous private servers.

So I guess what I'm trying to ask in specific terms is: Are Mystics easy to use on dungeons (like seekers or sins), PK, PVP, Etc.?

Thank you very much.  :smiley:

XxChrisxX211

I hate using Mystic...It makes my brain hurt, i cbf to learn all of the combos.
YES they are wonderful in PV and such, including 1v1 PK, And Mass PK.

Archers are good in PV, if you know what you're doing, Alone. But i did best as archer in a group.
Archers are also very wonderful at PK, (1v1, Mass) considering their high dmg :P

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
mystic took me a long while to understand but they are incredibly powerful when used correctly. im a rather fail archer so my opinion's values on there comparison wont be that great. archers have a chance to aoe purge groups in mass pk so obviously that would always be useful and they can solo instance etc pretty effectively.

with the right gear and some skill both are very deadly but so is every class if played correctly lol

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
no plz no more archer they r now many as sins now :pig-2:
but if u make a mystic for mass pk get rdy to die alot cuz after cleric whole faction come kill you :pig-2:
or sometimes even before cleric u died.
mystic awesome in tw

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Mystic all the way.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
mystics aren't easy to use just off the bat. Takes a while to learn them, but they are quite effective in pk/pvp. ..

personally, i'd advice u to go mystic, since you've played archer for so long, you might like the change of pace xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
mystics aren't easy to use just off the bat. Takes a while to learn them, but they are quite effective in pk/pvp. ..

personally, i'd advice u to go mystic, since you've played archer for so long, you might like the change of pace xD

I think there is nothing more to say :D

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Mystics are tons of fun, too.

I'd say try a mystic, but my opinion is a bit biased. xD

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Go with Mystic because they are in higher demand than Archers.
Gameplay wise, those classes play very differently from each other...
It would certainly be easier to play an archer, especially if you're already use to that class.
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Xcorciz

I suggest mystic, because its easier to join almost with any guild.
and they good at pvp, pve + healing skill and buff.
they can be so usefull with party especially tw.

and archer is harder, because there are so many high lvled archer.
and they can only be the ranger since there are already sins etc.
and there are change that they will often die, because archer's the type to kill the close-range.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well mystics are pro, and yes they are always on target. But also are the players who are considered to be powerful. So yes depends on you what you want to play... Nothing else would matter.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline YinYangs

Thank all so much for your suggestions. I appreciate it.  :smiley:

Anyways, I'll need to think more about choosing. I'll just give myself another 7days (Since it takes 7 days to permanently delete a character XD) to think about my main character. Summer vacation is coming anyways, plus I got my alt to use in-game.

Thanks a lot you guys. ^_^

I guess I'll test the mystic out within this 7 day period and see if I like it or not. :)

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Mystic's Are fun and Enjoyable to play. But one problem with them T_T is hauting Quests and getting all the pets and also You gotta heal real Extremely fast cause ur pet die to dam fast >.<

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Mystic's Are fun and Enjoyable to play. But one problem with them T_T is hauting Quests and getting all the pets and also You gotta heal real Extremely fast cause ur pet die to dam fast >.<

Tru dat.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline YinYangs

Tru dat.

Oh I see. O_O I tried it myself as well and its kind of frustrating hahahaz. I guess Im just an Archer type in Perfect World. :)