Epic Perfect World

Should I, or should I not? :P

Offline yaboyjake

Hey guys. I quit a long time ago, so i'm really tempted to re download this game. I would tell you guys who I am but honestly, can't  remember my name. xD . I'm a level 150 assassin though . Anyways, my gaming pc is pretty much.... broken. So right now, i'm on my homeschooling computer, and i'm trying to decide if I should download this on it or not.. not sure if i'm even allowed too? Lol. It has plenty of space though. Whatcha guys think I should do? Download, or nah?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's completely up to you. welcome back anyways! :tiger-4:

Offline yaboyjake

Thanks for the quick reply! Also, i'm thinking about it, I mean what's the worst that could happen? and it's pretty easy to wipe all the files and such off of the computer, when it is time to return it.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
should i drink water or no ? what do you guys think ?

anwyays.. prewelcome back man :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline yaboyjake

Thanks xD, but you have to have liquids to stay alive, so I reccomend yes :P
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2013, 07:26 am by yaboyjake

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
welcome back and see you in game. :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline yaboyjake

So far, there are 3/3 votes saying no. Still not sure if i'll be rejoining, but if I do, see you also :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
it's up to you. if it was me , i'll just go ahead and install and not ask for anyone;s opinion.  but i understand where you're coming from and all i can say is good luck.
 :normal-25:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline LetsHug

Are you gangster enough to play this server?

Offline SHINIGAMI

just join to hear Cody sing.

MamaVortex

I find threads like this to be pointless and irritating. If you want to continue playing this game, you should make that decision, and we both know, Sir, That our votes don't really matter, even if we all vote no, you'd most likely do the opposite. >.> Hmmm

Offline SHINIGAMI

I find threads like this to be pointless and irritating. If you want to continue playing this game, you should make that decision, and we both know, Sir, That our votes don't really matter, even if we all vote no, you'd most likely do the opposite. >.> Hmmm

i find your posts more pointless than anything. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it. Otherwise you are no better.

MamaVortex

Expected someone to get defensive. I'm sorry but this is a free country, and i can say/do whatever i feel. So it's okay for me to have an opinion good or bad. Don't like it? Pull the cock out of your ass and get over it <3

Offline SHINIGAMI

Expected someone to get defensive. I'm sorry but this is a free country, and i can say/do whatever i feel. So it's okay for me to have an opinion good or bad. Don't like it? Pull the cock out of your ass and get over it <3

Exactly, use your own advice next time :p

MamaVortex

I admire your useless attempts to seem "C00l" But i see that advice more fit for you more than anyone.

Anyways off to Class.