Epic Perfect World

A long way back.

Offline Chire

Uh oh. E-drama.

nah just an advice ;3 Idc rly, but if he "changed" then why does he call me a bich lol I even forgot about him tbh xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nah just an advice ;3 Idc rly, but if he "changed" then why does he call me a bich lol I even forgot about him tbh xD

You answered yourself there.

Edit: You're Bitching about him calling you a bitch.

oh the irony.  (>^.^)^.^<)
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2013, 10:30 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Chire

You answered yourself there.

o.o ? I just woke up so explain plz ._.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Chire

Just cuz I defended my friend from him to who he lied and cheated on doesn't make me a bich, nor it makes a person to get to know me. Maybe if he wasn't acting like that he wouldn't get stuff said in his face? Why I wasn't a bich when I tried everything to make up him and the same friend Im talking about? Yeah. Anyhow, I g2g, chorses waiting Q_Q have a nice day ya'll :D <3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Decency23

Just cuz I defended my friend from him to who he lied and cheated on doesn't make me a bich, nor it makes a person to get to know me. Maybe if he wasn't acting like that he wouldn't get stuff said in his face? Why I wasn't a bich when I tried everything to make up him and the same friend Im talking about? Yeah. Anyhow, I g2g, chorses waiting Q_Q have a nice day ya'll :D <3
How does one cheat on another online?

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
To begin, thank you everyone for welcoming me back! Glad to see a lot of my old friends still playing here, and glad my beginner guide helped you out. :)

On this topic, I see you still haven't matured since we've last spoken. Might I add, that I haven't spoken of you, nor even THOUGHT of you in months. Please, if you have a problem with me, take it to pm's as I don't need any pointless bs on my thread  ;) . Other than that, glad to see you still play!

~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Chire

How does one cheat on another online?

They are in same state, they were together.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2013, 03:42 pm by Senbonzakura
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

To begin, thank you everyone for welcoming me back! Glad to see a lot of my old friends still playing here, and glad my beginner guide helped you out. :)

On this topic, I see you still haven't matured since we've last spoken. Might I add, that I haven't spoken of you, nor even THOUGHT of you in months. Please, if you have a problem with me, take it to pm's as I don't need any pointless bs on my thread  ;) . Other than that, glad to see you still play!

"Glad to see you still play" ahhh the fresh smell of sarcasm. Anyhow, the last thing ppl want is me being mature. Trust me. U don't like me being me? Oh well, not my problem, better to be how I am than to have 5 faces were u wouldn't know which one to slap first.
 Hmm weird, u didn't mention me? Hmm we will ask one person who mentioned U last night. I even forgot about u, then she's like "Slash was right, u are a bich" hmmmmmm now now there, that's not a language of one "gentleman".
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Bitching about being called a bitch.

oh the irony.  (>^.^)^.^<)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Think this thread is done. <3

Quote from: Arashiwf