Epic Perfect World

DarkArms back in action!!!

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
Heya an old faction getting back together again!:)

DarkArms are recruiting again!

Back in the days we were a fully active faction filled to the top with active and friendly players, experienced at pk!

We are active, friendly, helpful, this is your place if you like to have a funny guild chat always active day and night.

What we can offer you: The most important point id like to give you is the main reason, fun. Isn't this why

we're all here? To have a good time and have fun playing the game. We can offer you help, you need to run an

instance? Help around the game? We'll always be here to give you a hand! The guild it self is running a various

number of events; Pk events (1v1/2v2/3v3/etc), Fashion events, (I guess i don't have to explain this one), DT

and many more! We are a PK guild, which means we can provide the necessary help to assist you in every situa-

ation!

Sometimes members enjoy to joke around with each other, you shouldn't take anything seriously!

This guild is allergic to drama in every possible way, if something's bothering you, don't be shy to consult any

online officer and they'll be glad to help you!

We don't have strict requirements; -we want you to speak English
                                                        - active
                                                        - at least level 140
                                                        - friendly :)

The list of our officers you could pm if you have any questions is right on the right side of our website which will

be down bellow :) Be sure to apply if you want to take part in our team! :D

-Drop
anonymous

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
This guild is allergic to drama in every possible way. its cause of Deea she use her fishy powers

MamaVortex

Sounds like a type of guild id join. But i hate registering for guild sites just to join a guild ingame ???  Damn...possibly one of the first guilds ive seen w/ active peeps.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2013, 10:09 pm by nuggerkj

dorothyerika

I remember when I was in DarkArms.Some of the best memories there <3.But sadly,they like broke down.Its nice to see an old faction getting back.I may join back if they let me lol!

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
I remember when I was in DarkArms.Some of the best memories there <3.But sadly,they like broke down.Its nice to see an old faction getting back.I may join back if they let me lol!
HAHA, yah u gunna make me  :normal-13: :normal-13: and yes, we are welcome

dorothyerika

DARKARMSSSSSSS

MamaVortex

Gorilla Gluuuuuuuuuuuuuue 8D

dorothyerika

Lmao!
Ps.you love spamming forums huh Mama

MamaVortex

When im sick, sure. But i do it most of the time because im active and love talking ._____.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Until next week.

dorothyerika

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Lol Bre xD

Iz truu... Where yo hungarian ass?

"Last time online: Jesus' birth"

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!