Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v30

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Make perfect element free, stats easy to get and level 150 easy to get revive the server all the income is from custom weapons, titles and names anyway. Making another character is horrible on this server even though i have like 15 with more or less maxed out gear, people are often stuck on 1-2 classes then get bored and not play
What would people do on such server then? Wouldn't they get bored too? Good PK doesn't happen always. Many PvP events have reroll items as a rewards too... 

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Make perfect element free, stats easy to get and level 150 easy to get revive the server all the income is from custom weapons, titles and names anyway. Making another character is horrible on this server even though i have like 15 with more or less maxed out gear, people are often stuck on 1-2 classes then get bored and not play
Wouldn't bring server back to life, other servers have done this and they're active for a month tops

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
What would people do on such server then? Wouldn't they get bored too? Good PK doesn't happen always. Many PvP events have reroll items as a rewards too...
Theres plenty of stuff to do on here even without working on gear stats. Could atleast create new item for rerolling gear and making it free once a month for a day or two, or just removing shtty stats and leaving it as it is now could do the job if everyone likes to farm all day untill pk that much

Wouldn't bring server back to life, other servers have done this and they're active for a month tops
they are not epw

Last Edit: Aug 26, 2017, 08:19 pm by got stuff to do

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Theres plenty of stuff to do on here even without working on gear stats. Could atleast create new item for rerolling gear and making it free once a month for a day or two, or just removing shtty stats and leaving it as it is now could do the job if everyone likes to farm all day untill pk that much
they are not epw
While that is true the aforementioned server or server's were almost exact replicas of epw with basically the same gears. But at the same time maybe the fact that its EPW itself doing it might be enough but quite unlikely. Most the people who have quit have quit just because of boredom of the game in general in all aspects, pk included. I think maybe making it significantly easier to gear but not instant while introducing a new style of pvp/mass pk could do the trick.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Make the Dragon ring unable to switch on combat, so the difference between ppl that script and dont script, will be slighty less; but ofc this will be bad for economy  :D
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2017, 03:00 pm by Warrior

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
Make the Dragon ring unable to switch on combat, so the difference between ppl that script and dont script, will be slighty less; but ofc this will be bad for economy  :D
Its unable to switch it atm
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Its unable to switch it atm
oh lol, i thought ppl were scripting that too :o kk nice to know, ty

next step: remove def stats from r8 armors, since some class like barb or sin, get a good advantage over classes that need -ct on every piece xd
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2017, 04:32 pm by Warrior

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
oh lol, i thought ppl were scripting that too :o kk nice to know, ty

next step: remove def stats from r8 armors, since some class like barb or sin, get a good advantage over classes that need -ct on every piece xd
for a guy asking for a boost to wr you also seem to want to nerf mass pk set lmao xddddd

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
for a guy asking for a boost to wr you also seem to want to nerf mass pk set lmao xddddd
The problem is that some class can have advantage over others classes with these stats, like wb vs mg or sin vs ea for example, lol prolly mass pk too should be faster and fun without these def stats on armors. But anyway...

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
real def from def set is of course the def wep and they wont nerf def wep just like they wont get rid of def belt necklace swap since they already nerfed it from entire armors.

Offline clariska

While that is true the aforementioned server or server's were almost exact replicas of epw with basically the same gears. But at the same time maybe the fact that its EPW itself doing it might be enough but quite unlikely. Most the people who have quit have quit just because of boredom of the game in general in all aspects, pk included. I think maybe making it significantly easier to gear but not instant while introducing a new style of pvp/mass pk could do the trick.
I kinda disagree with this.I am one of the few that has the worst luck when it comes to rerolling etc.Cept for my 3x -chan on xbow.But i prefer it like this.It\s like the one game i use to play where you get maxed in a week after that its boring.I would rather work towards getting strong gear over a couple of months(God knows when my lucks gonna turn) rather than a few week.Specially cause i am a casual gamer and don\t have much time for gaming :x

Offline '''

I just want new clothes from pwcn fast.  :-[

Offline choppy

• Beginner
is there any changelog per patch or something like that?

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
is there any changelog per patch or something like that?
first page lul

Offline choppy

• Beginner

first page lul
lol
Not only for this patch, i meant like this