Epic Perfect World

Agatio. Voting issues.

MamaVortex

I went to go vote on mirror one...It got stuck @ loading , i refresh and it says come back in 6 hours ???

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
The same happened to me, yet i got my 60 silver. Check your boutique window, you probly got silver too.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
xtremetop is being overloaded very heavily at the beginning of each month due to high competition of top servers which want to get the highest place they can. And unfortunately it does affect the performance of the voting website. But there's nothing I can do about it since the problem exist on their end, not our.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's not agatio's problem, its the actual voting systems. Most likely.

MamaVortex

??? Yawn ??? Been up all day..sleepy..

Offline azuri11

• Akuko's girl.
  • Need Super Ninja Bunnehs!!
Same happened to me. never loaded, when i refreshed it said i voted, and i didn't.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
(")_(")

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mine works fine. And yea, like Aga and Keraa said, it's not our problem. >:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

MamaVortex

Just found out that you dont even actually have to enter whats in the captcha...I just put in a bunch of F's

the first word being them

I put four F's

Second being a 6 letter word, i put another 6 F's.

Odd glitches x'D

Offline myromrick03

cant vote, lat time i check my vote time is 30 minutes, then when i came back after 30 minutes, it says 5 hours again, seriously, i cant even got a gold,
Even the best fall down SOMETIMES.

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
There are a few peeps here and some stop by and play. there are 2 computers but if someone here votes the others can not no matter if they are on a different computer or not. Why can't they vote? Someone just voted so now I can't vote, Arrrg.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

darkfe321

There are a few peeps here and some stop by and play. there are 2 computers but if someone here votes the others can not no matter if they are on a different computer or not. Why can't they vote? Someone just voted so now I can't vote, Arrrg.
Same net

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
*wipes dust off thread*