Epic Perfect World

False Advertising. - Maybe ?-

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I Have every right to be angry at this any one on that pic has a right to be angry. Some people just deal with it better. That Offends me sorry just how i feel.
And I have every right to think that you're overreacting and that you should chill the *** out about them damn pixels. Just how I feel man. Just how I feel.

dickroman

I Have every right to be angry at this any one on that pic has a right to be angry. Some people just deal with it better. That Offends me sorry just how i feel.

then u better walk with fully censored toon all the time so nobody can catch u on SS
I am gonna say my last couple words about this.

I am only 16 and a currently Emotional 16 year old and beside the point and i'v said many times.

I EASILY Get offended by these things there wrong i don't care if there just pixels they are my pixels i made the way i want NO ONE pixels or not should have nude pics on a forum with out said persons perm.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I am gonna say my last couple words about this.

I am only 16 and a currently Emotional 16 year old and beside the point and i'v said many times.

I EASILY Get offended by these things there wrong i don't care if there just pixels they are my pixels i made the way i want NO ONE pixels or not should have nude pics on a forum with out said persons perm.
Hi you're just a year younger and the only 16 year old I've seen who gets worked up about this as much as you do.
Don't run around naked if you don't want such screenshots taken because frankly whether it's allowed or not people will do it if they feel like it.
Welcome to the internet.

Offline Hephastus

Just my opinion, but should you just NOT be nude in the game in PUBLIC already? Kind of oblivious to the fact you are running around naked in game as it is to try to win money, then you are offended? No you are upset you didn't get 5k ec from the other child that was running the event.
I did not Expect to get anything from that event. I knew it was fake i came for the fun of it and it was fun tell those pics where posted.

And its just a bikini not nude. I wear a bikini becuz i could never wear one in real life. I wear these things becuz i know i could never wear them in real life.

dickroman

im gonna get new job in game and blackmail ppl for ec
imma be paparazi  8)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I had came to this fashion beach SS contest thing yesterday that someone was holding not a gm i understand these things get faked all the time but a winner was picked and everything and that winner was me.
I have yet to receive the 5k ec that was promised to the winner. I believe Gakido was the one that held the contest.

I was not happy about the out come of it being nude.
Yes i maybe have over reacted and i am deeply sorry i get easily offended by things like this.

http://epicpw.com/media/server-screenshots/

Here's another thing, If you were that offended..Why would you even want to take the so-called payoff for the win? You have posted more than once you wanting your ec's for the win. If something offended me the way your carrying on, I sure wouldn't take the prize nor continue to post comments about geting it. Irony??

Hei

Ahahahahahah that SS LOOOL lucky I was fast enough to c it from quotes
Can a gm please lock this thread ? I.m done.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This treath as been closed due to drama...

To answer you, in a very quick way... Epic PW is based on old Chinese Culti, This meaning, Women had only one Goal in life, Be sexy to find a guy to support them. You dont like it, well lets all change history.

About you not likeing the post, well i didnt even gave my opnion on this, i said you have the right to not like it. so i removed the post of your toons.

Now on side note, and sinse you extended this post, even though i dealt with it as soon as you posted. In my opnion, you  got upset because you didnt recive the ec, so you asked it to be removed. If you had recived the ec you would not had been makeing all this drama about a SS. That was made to be funny. I didnt even see no one makeing fun of you, But actually find it funny that was naked.

This is  Game, ppl should in all honestly start haveing a bit more humor in playing it.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto