Epic Perfect World

False Advertising. - Maybe ?-

I had came to this fashion beach SS contest thing yesterday that someone was holding not a gm i understand these things get faked all the time but a winner was picked and everything and that winner was me.
I have yet to receive the 5k ec that was promised to the winner.  I believe Gakido was the one that held the contest.

I was not happy about the out come of it being nude.
Yes i maybe have over reacted and i am deeply sorry i get easily offended by things like this.

Here.
http://epicpw.com/media/server-screenshots/

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
You must be new here.
Why so ? I been here for a little while.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
5k ec for a fashion event? New to me, even if it's not held by a Gm. And yea since it wasn't held by a Gm you probably won't get anything unless it would be like "10 - 30 ec" if that now a times. A lot of the times it's gonna be a lie if it's that high, lol

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Any events that are not hold by GMs are completle outside from the GM team to set rules, or make ppl be honest about them.

Yet there is a thing. That i was not aware. You pixel image, still belongs to you, Makeing something like get it naked, Is something that for sure would need the permition of the person in question to be done. Like you need consent of the person if you are useing the image of the person for SS for Signatures or any other stuff.

About the contest i cant really do anything, yet i will delete your naked images from it, sinse they were made without your concent.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto
Yes please i would like for them to be at least deleted.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
they have been deleted, ty
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto
could you possibly delete them all ? There is still the images in the quotes people did.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Like the one that you posted in your quote? You're so offended by this and yet you posted the picture in your own reply. I think you are taking this too far.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Like the one that you posted in your quote? You're so offended by this and yet you posted the picture in your own reply. I think you are taking this too far.
Been thinking that the whole time. It's only goddamn pixels.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
UNBELIEVABLE !!  Maybe you shouldn't join fun events, since you have made this such a big deal over NOTHING. You are not the only nekkie girl, and you don't see the rest of us throwing a fit over some silly pixel nekkie SS. It was a joke and we all laughed..well some of us did anyway.
I Quoted that one becuz i was pointing out to someone a disrespectful post. Arg None of you understand.

YES its a pixel. But it is MY character i play it so ofc i am going to be offended by something like this.
I do not want my character Exploited like this Its just Disrespectful to me and all the other females on that.

ALL us woman seem to be on this game is Sexual Joy for them.
We get revealing armor/cloths and now some kind of nakid mod. I understand people do this to attracted the male players but what about the girls ?  Do we not matter ? Just sick of this type of thing on games. I want to play to have fun not deal with crap like this.

And i am surprised i am the only one offended by this.

dickroman

I Quoted that one becuz i was pointing out to someone a disrespectful post. Arg None of you understand.

YES its a pixel. But it is MY character i play it so ofc i am going to be offended by something like this.
I do not want my character Exploited like this Its just Disrespectful to me and all the other females on that.

We get revealing armor/cloths and now some kind of nakid mod. I understand people do this to attracted the male players but what about the girls ?  Do we not matter ? Just sick of this type of thing on games. I want to play to have fun not deal with crap like this.

i go fap on pixel ladies, brb

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

No it's not a given that you're offended by it. That's just you.
And I don't see it as disrespectful DUDE! Those are pixels and not a nude of you. :/
And this comes from someone who loves their characters.

And again that's just YOU and YOUR opinion.
Yeah the shitty revealing armor sucks but that's how most MMORPGs roll.
And whoever does this to actually attract someone... well whatever helps them sleep at night.
Oh and no one forces you to use the nude mod. Let 'em have at it if they need to or want to.

And I am surprised that you even DID get offended.
<-Also off to fap to pixels, what a wrong thing to do.
I Have every right to be angry at this any one on that pic has a right to be angry. Some people just deal with it better. That Offends me sorry just how i feel.