Epic Perfect World

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
lol i havent had a single moment of lag.. Maybe this is another attempt to get 2x rates back? rofl

Yup.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Madison

server still laggy, no 2x, been constant lagg and DC for like almost a month? ish, are they realy doing anything to try and prevent it or just waiting it out till the *DDoSers* stop
Aga its still laggy even i add this -Epica        29000:5.135.138.152- on my server list, >.> fix it pls
Ahh no ya know Aga sits there, drinking a cup of coffee/tea, and just watches as the server lags and DC's at times.
If you believe nothing's being done please apply your head to the nearest wall with as much strength as you can muster up, and repeat this until you realize that just cause it's not fixed right on the spot and fixing might take longer than you expected or like.. it doesn't mean nothing's being done.
And if you'd still like to go bitch-mode about it, the exit's in the upper right corner. You can't miss it, it's got a x in the middle and it's red.
You know you don't get rewarded in noddy points for your comments right? You should try relaxing a bit.  You're so far crawled up Aga's ass that when he yawns we can actually see your head in his throat!

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
server still laggy, no 2x, been constant lagg and DC for like almost a month? ish, are they realy doing anything to try and prevent it or just waiting it out till the *DDoSers* stop
Aga its still laggy even i add this -Epica        29000:5.135.138.152- on my server list, >.> fix it pls
Ahh no ya know Aga sits there, drinking a cup of coffee/tea, and just watches as the server lags and DC's at times.
If you believe nothing's being done please apply your head to the nearest wall with as much strength as you can muster up, and repeat this until you realize that just cause it's not fixed right on the spot and fixing might take longer than you expected or like.. it doesn't mean nothing's being done.
And if you'd still like to go bitch-mode about it, the exit's in the upper right corner. You can't miss it, it's got a x in the middle and it's red.
You know you don't get rewarded in noddy points for your comments right? You should try relaxing a bit.  You're so far crawled up Aga's ass that when he yawns we can actually see your head in his throat!
So now I'm an asskisser for having an opinion that you don't like huh?
And what are you?
You go chill out and do something with your life, apparently it depends on the game so much that you just cannot keep your asshole shut about it when there's an issue and you just have to keep crying.
So in your case... please proceed to stuff your bloated head into the nearest toilet and flush 'til that shit's outta your head.

Offline Madison

And what are you?
You go chill out and do something with your life, apparently it depends on the game so much that you just cannot keep your asshole shut about it when there's an issue and you just have to keep crying.
So in your case... please proceed to stuff your bloated head into the nearest toilet and flush 'til that shit's outta your head.
ROFLMFAO ... Keep working on it, you'll eventually get there!
 :)) :)) :))

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
And what are you?
ROFLMFAO ... Keep working on it, you'll eventually get there!
 :)) :)) :))
Same to you, oh-so-very professional, intelligent and valuable member of today's society.

dorothyerika

:-X Not to be rude but Madison,your the one who needs to get off of Aga's ass and other's asses aswell.Also,let others share their opinion,its not all about you dear :) Ty ^.^

Offline Madison

:-X Not to be rude but Madison,your the one who needs to get off of Aga's ass and other's asses aswell.Also,let others share their opinion,its not all about you dear :) Ty ^.^
As you said Teardrops, not to be rude, but I'm not the one on Aga's ass.  I gave up bothering about the server's status a while back, actually.  And you're absolutely right, let's allow others to share their opinions, just as Etherion, who started this post, has ... before being rudely ganked by Cuddly.  A bit rude to insinuate those who are a bit frustrated actually have no brain.
I'm not the one making it all about me dear, you are!  Ty ^.^
Please, do feel free to add more comments, but for now I'm out. 
Got a few things to do in real life :)

Offline Ning-Jie

• Tired of QQ.inc
  • A good story is never really finished
As you said Teardrops, not to be rude, but I'm not the one on Aga's ass.  I gave up bothering about the server's status a while back, actually.  And you're absolutely right, let's allow others to share their opinions, just as Etherion, who started this post, has ... before being rudely ganked by Cuddly.  A bit rude to insinuate those who are a bit frustrated actually have no brain.

Seriously? It's okay for people to complain about the lag (if they're still experiencing it) and it's okay for people sharing their (sometimes harsh) opinion as well because the complain threads have been going on for a while. They do get a bit annoying. If you think that every use of sarcasm is just downright 'rude ganking' or whatever I honestly can't help you. You'll have to deal with it.
If she acted rude you just acted equally rude which perhaps would result in a 'you should both just shut your traps'. She's not an asskisser for thinking that aga actually works on fixing it. Honestly if that's what it's about there sure is a lot of asskissers out there.
I hope you received the message  :monkey-9:

NingJie - 150 Demon Archer
Johnny_ - 150 Sage Assassin
Jayden - 149 Sage Seeker
Ivan - 145 Demon Wizard

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

You are the one on Aga's ass complaining like your whining matters.
If you already gave up bothering with the status why don't you just piss off and stay IRL?
No rude meen intarnet gankzerz there.
The name is CUDDLES by the way. Incase you're too impaired to READ.
And if you have a brain it's merely to keep your physical body alive, really.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Guys you keep talking, taking sides, assuming things and just missing the point. It has been said by Agatio: for as long as no serious threat from DDos, no 2x. I am still disconnecting and having lag problems. I say fix the server or close it till it is fixed. Economy sucks atm because noone can farm ec. Actually you can not do anything here atm. because nothing runs smoothly..