Epic Perfect World

barb zerk (what that means ) ?

Offline koli2007

as title said ... i have heared alot about barb arma zerk ? but i dk what zerk means exactly

another question is full vit barb can kill ?

ty

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Zerk is short for berserk, which losely means dealing a lot of spike damage with some negative effect on yourself (generally speaking.)

In PW it refers to the "Sacrificial Strike" / "God of Frenzy" stats on weapons. When these go off you lose 5% hp but deal double damage on your hit. Also known as a  "zerk" hit. Barbs commonly have these adds on their weapons.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the more vit = more life and the more damage you can have for Arma. but the chance of a zerk crit arma is really low.  also demon barb arma deals a bit more  :normal-46:

one more prob with Arma is the Damage range. sometimes i'd hit people for 2k Lol then sometimes its really high.. hehe  :normal-38:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline koli2007

the more vit = more life and the more damage you can have for Arma. but the chance of a zerk crit arma is really low.  also demon barb arma deals a bit more  :normal-46:

one more prob with Arma is the Damage range. sometimes i'd hit people for 2k Lol then sometimes its really high.. hehe  :normal-38:

yea i hitted cleric for 2k with arma once i was like wdf is that !!!!!!!!!!!! dk whats wrong with this skill

Offline Momul:)

• Im a Brainless Bitch :P
Yeah True I Hit a Barb With 53k Crit with my Arma On my cleric So Its already a berserk
:)

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Yeah True I Hit a Barb With 53k Crit with my Arma On my cleric So Its already a berserk

Weak, I hit a barb with my veno arma for 55k no berserk.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Momul:)

• Im a Brainless Bitch :P