Epic Perfect World

Female fashion.

I know females already have enoghe fashion but personally 50% of it makes me wanna vomit. Its all to girly with frills and hideous flower prints.

I want more like none fem fashion like what the guys have them nice jeans and stuff and T shirts and sneakers and all that stuff. Why do in every game do females have to be all about bikinis and revealing cloths. X.X

Just blah.
Maybe make some of the male fashion wearable for females?
Sorry about the rant but i wanted to say what i think about the fashion pw has. :/
Not epic pws fault its pws X.X

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Most fem fash is skimpy bullshit because sex sells sugar, get a female char, slap some big fat tits on her and a bad excuse for clothing and every dick wants it o/
I mean look at female armor. I mean, sad pityful excuses for armor in most cases.
But I second this, I want jeans and t-shirt and hoodies and such normal shit. :<

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I too agree the fashion here is more like something a prostitue would wear.  Bring on the jeans,T-shirts, and everyday normal apparel. :P
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2013, 07:17 pm by Shay

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 :rolleyes: Yea not all Females want to look like Hoochies, HoodRats, HoochieMama's, Slut's. Not all women are looking to be hit on like this is a Dating or Sex Site.... So yeah Please Bring on the Jeans, T-Shirts, Tennis Shoes, Hoodies, and Reg ole Flip Flops.. ;D.. Some of us women are here just to play the game <3

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Uhm, I don't think you're asking the right people... Aga won't make fashion guessing it would take alot of work... You'd have to ask the original pwi :-\

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 8) Not asking him to make it lol asking him to make the men's fashion available to the females on this server..  :smiley:
Uhm, I don't think you're asking the right people... Aga won't make fashion guessing it would take alot of work... You'd have to ask the original pwi :-\

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
8) Not asking him to make it lol asking him to make the men's fashion available to the females on this server..  :smiley:

Sorry, I'm lazy, I didn't read it correctly xD but even still the proportions would be off, he'd have to adjust them I'm guessing....

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Why do in every game do females have to be all about bikinis and revealing cloths. X.X

You must be new to MMO's. Have a seat, and I'll explain.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Though, I do agree. It's not like us females sit behind our keyboards with our vaginas falling out of our shorts, and our necks down to our nipples.

I hope there is a way to change the coding of the tops and such. I need to fill the hole in my wardrobe.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
I agree... I think some of the male suits would look nice as female fash

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Perfect World is heavily based on Chinese mythology where most woman were promiscuous and didn't care how they looked as long as the man they served enjoyed it.  ^-^
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I want super mario's fashion   :normal-5:
I want super mario's fashion   :normal-5:

What he said xD

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 ;D that would def. be epic to have luigi's and mario's clothes
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

If they do that they better make female fashion available for men too. Who wouldnt want to see a barb run around in a bikini?

;D that would def. be epic to have luigi's and mario's clothes

I want princess peach for my guy character =p

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/