Last Edit: Aug 23, 2015, 11:26 am by Ahed

dickroman

pay few deffenders and then solo rest?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
^ This, but I'm surprised you're having issues getting people to join in on full warsongs.  I don't mind going on them as long as I have time (which I have plenty of anymore x.x)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2015, 11:26 am by Ahed

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh look another suggestion thread where everyone who disagrees with the original posts gets marked as either a spammer, troll or some other sort of selfish asshole. The people replying to your thread so far have all raised valid points.

You basically failed to consider some very simple things.

A: Warsong is an endgame instance, what are you doing with lvl 112's in there? It's not that hard to level a few characters to say.. 140, at which point they will do a lot better.
B: You don't need a full squad neccesarily. You could find one or two friends and each log 1 or 2 alts, this way you can run it with less than a full squad of your own alts and still get decent drops. This is how I farmed my belt.
C: It's common for people to simply pay a few EC for others to defend the pavillions they can't cover with their alts. Between the profits from the crystals and insigs this is easily worthwhile letting you get 6/run.

MamaVortex

And let the fireworks begin
 :tiger-28: