Epic Perfect World

2x idea

Offline Etherion

Seeing as this 2x *event* is pointless because of the every 1-5 minute DC and if ur not Dcing you're lagging so much u cant do stuff, i suggest we have 2x for AT LEAST 1 week after this *problem* is solved, just a suggestion seeing as the 2x is pointless to have atm.

MamaVortex

dorothyerika

:-\ Be happy your getting it now,before they only did it for holidays and special events.Just be happy the server is up,and not down.And also be happy for actually having 2x <3 Ty

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
????
I did full trials today.

And last week when he changed serverhost or whatever, it was on for 5 days, untill the next ddos attack started.. I'm sure he will do it again without you asking for it.
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2013, 10:01 pm by Tavern

MamaVortex

-_-...I wish people would QUIT making these threads....Seriously? It's bad enough Agatio has to be up late to fix the server. Let me make this clear...For US Quit being greedy , It is up to AGATIO if the 2x Event will be extended. I for one vote hell no. Too many people asking for it to be extended. And an extension of one week AFTER the DDOS has been fixed? Uh no. I'm sorry if you hadn't gotten the chance to use this 2x event. But he was doing it out of the kindness of his heart. So if you could get on, you could level just  A TAD. -Facepalm- ...I could go on and on but it's pointless

Ill be either
1. Told that it's totally unfair.
2. That i'm so wrong and that it should be extended
So what;s the point...Smh :tiger-39:

dorothyerika

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Mama o.o

MamaVortex

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Mama o.o
Nou Your name is wejiopfeo;ifho;sdf I love it ;_; Ubber Jelly that i didnt use that instead. Q_Q

dorothyerika

'-' why u love et?I hat et :/

MamaVortex

Because i dunno it like sticks the back of my mind its like

I read it and i cant ge tit out

For the rest of the day i'm going to imagine the words "Teardrops" T_T I really like it. The hearts just make it fahkin amazin!

Offline halo963

I made a thread about this already..also 1 week is a little freaking crazy...a day or two max i would think. But on Epica 2 there is no lag for me, and lots of people now. So try that while x2 is still up!

MamaVortex

I made a thread about this already..also 1 week is a little freaking crazy...a day or two max i would think. But on Epica 2 there is no lag for me, and lots of people now. So try that while x2 is still up!

2x Is a privelage that usually has to be earned..Or it's used for a special holiday...Ie Christmas, Valentines day, Easter? I dont know but this has gone on for too long. 2x Isn't something that should be prolonged this far. Even if it's DDOS and people can't use it. Enough is enough.

dorothyerika

:'( Mama's so sweet,only sweet person(to me) ive met on forums so far♥

Offline Etherion

:-\ Be happy your getting it now,before they only did it for holidays and special events.Just be happy the server is up,and not down.And also be happy for actually having 2x <3 Ty

Be happy? with the constant dc there's no point it being on, and it being up? may as well be down. cant even play for longer than 5 mins without it dcing.

Offline halo963

I just think it's unfair for those who dont get to use it, and lots of others get to take advantge of it. But whatever, it's out of our control all is up to Agaito. I believe he will make the choice best for everyone.

MamaVortex

:tiger-11: Psssh :c.... I can be a bitch sometimes...xD

ily