Epic Perfect World

Share you secrets witch society!!!!!!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
hey, bcuz servers are back, but ping is so high is difficult to play, i thought i would create this topic when every1 can share tips and secrets of EPW. i mean not only when servers are down, but also on free time. Here you can give tips and secrets on EPW strategies, such as ec/xp farm, instances etc, also tips for other ppl that choose your class. also include combos for fights in various situations like:
normal atk->rising dragon strike->demon spark-> inner harmony->normal atk->demon spark
also links to useful websites that maybe arent posted anywhere else are also welcomed

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I suck at this game sooo I like this thread :3
Anyone here play mystic? Ohwait, nevermind, we're extinct. :tiger-12: :tiger-3:

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
Someone give me a veno combo for pv xD

MamaVortex

Theres a secret passage underground. I was bound not to tell anyone...So i can't But now you know it exists =D At least you get that. I've already said too much >:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I actually have a mystic, but she's on hold while I get my archer's gear all nice and not full of arcane stats.  They're fun to play (and a pain to fight, dear god).

We had this debate in Secret as to what classes were easy to level in PV with.  The consensus was that clerics and venos were the hardest and seekers, BM's and sins have an easier time.  I disagreed a bit on the sins, since sins only have 2 aoes and you either run out of coin or spirit before you can max at least one of them out.

just food for thought for those who are new to the server and wondering what class to level first.  I leveled a sin first, btw.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I do but I'm a complete noob on the mystic o/

MamaVortex

Ive always wanted to make a Mystic, they seem kinda fun to tinker with. Id gladly get one to 150 though. I love spell casters/Melees(Sins only) alot. :)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Fun fact: SLS/Super Level Scrolls are sold for about 100 ec/300 mil each, and give 80 mil exp.
But if you take 300 mil and buy purple FC mats with that money for 500k each mat, and convert all of those into Order of Blessings, you get 120 mil exp for the same money as a SLS!
Shoot me now for I have calculated this when I was still lv149.

MamaVortex

Fun fact: SLS/Super Level Scrolls are sold for about 100 ec/300 mil each, and give 80 mil exp.
But if you take 300 mil and buy purple FC mats with that money for 500k each mat, and convert all of those into Order of Blessings, you get 120 mil exp for the same money as a SLS!

Good thing you posted this. Now i wont be wasting EC's on SLS ^^ Ty.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

yeah, but sls gives all xp at once. just click and u get 80m xp. for orders-they take time to be made. and for 120m it would take at least 30 mins i guess. and more-im not so sure if even expanded inv can house all mats to get 120m xp worth of mats. probly gotta run and make in turns yeah

also a secret..well, maybe not a secret, just calculation. i saw ppl selling sls for 80-90 ec each. 1 gold usually is 25 ec. so its better to buy sls from ppl for 90 ecs than buy 4 gold 25 ec each. you save 10 ec every sls. maybe that isnt much, but from lvl 149-150 its adds up. also 10 ecs is one-two pv runs..

MamaVortex

Even so, i have a really tough time getting EC's myself. I'm not a skilled farmer what so ever. :( And this is the only form of PW i have ever played. No PWI for meeee. I started out on here back when EPW didnt update to descent. And when everything was different ??? Even then i had my friends Cupcake and others do stuff for me ??? so now im like "Wadafak do i doooo?!"

But yes, time is very short for some but for some that may have enough time, might want to do the MAT to EXP way. I wouldn;t bother with either because im a lazy bag of bones xD

Tali

Pray to the EPW gods daily, with a human sacrifice every hour on the hour.

That's how I got my gear.

Idont***ingknow

Offline Craggan

yeah, but sls gives all xp at once. just click and u get 80m xp. for orders-they take time to be made. and for 120m it would take at least 30 mins i guess. and more-im not so sure if even expanded inv can house all mats to get 120m xp worth of mats. probly gotta run and make in turns yeah

also a secret..well, maybe not a secret, just calculation. i saw ppl selling sls for 80-90 ec each. 1 gold usually is 25 ec. so its better to buy sls from ppl for 90 ecs than buy 4 gold 25 ec each. you save 10 ec every sls. maybe that isnt much, but from lvl 149-150 its adds up. also 10 ecs is one-two pv runs..

It's actually only about 3k mats. Rack order of blessing is worth 40k xp. Nada friend that did this during 2x and it took him about 30 minutes to convert them all just like you thought. Just start a mat and go AFK for a few minutes come back and start the next one.

A seeker can kill all the elementos at the second boss just by setting a vortex right in the middle on the frozen boss
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2013, 10:54 pm by Czraka

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Oh I have one more.

Esos do not stack with 2x.  It was tested by a GM last 2x, and my husband started esos while in GV yesterday (with 2x on).  He got 10%, which is how much I got every GV from 149-150.  If it stacked, he should've gotten 15% at least, correct?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
i tested it before. they dont stack with x2
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto