Epic Perfect World

[Suggestion] Bosses Instantly Despawn After Death

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
Instance : Twilight Temple

Suggestion :
I was wondering during my runs through TT that if it's possible for the bosses' bodies to 'despawn'? or disappear quickly after their death, something like in PV/FC. Or if this is even possible.

Why am I suggesting this :
Alot of things to loot, and only going through the whole thing to get the chests can be SLIGHTLY annoying, and waiting on the boss to disappear just to make sure everything was picked is just....Yeah. Anyone else feels the same? >:
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
If the bosses' corpse annoys you while picking drops up, try zooming in close and just getting the camera into the corpse to see the drops. In case you haven't done that yet :3
Other than that the suggestion is nice, it would be a tiny thing but it would be pretty neat for doing quick runs.

Offline Tanadon

Theres a action you can use to pick up. just keep clicking on that action till you pick nothing else up. everything i gathered in one area so once you cant pick anything up, theres nothing there.

MoonAngel_

Why would you mind if bosses do not disappear instantly after they die? You can just use the ,,Pick Up'' button to pick the drops,and if you don't need some of those just discard them  :rolleyes:

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Why would you mind if bosses do not disappear instantly after they die? You can just use the ,,Pick Up'' button to pick the drops,and if you don't need some of those just discard them  :rolleyes:
It's just nicer when you don't have to toss a ton of stuff you don't need out, that's all xD

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
If the bosses' corpse annoys you while picking drops up, try zooming in close and just getting the camera into the corpse to see the drops. In case you haven't done that yet :3
Other than that the suggestion is nice, it would be a tiny thing but it would be pretty neat for doing quick runs.

That's what I do but all the pain of zooming and rotating and switching sometimes bosses' corpses are so annoying O_O Like the one in the Theater.

And I was thinking of all the PvE carebears like me ._.;; Who just want to get the stuff done...

Ah yeah yeah. Good for you to pick them all up. And good luck wasting precious time looting everything and then discarding the stuff in the end. Time is money you know. Us PvE heroes know better than to waste time.

Theres a action you can use to pick up. just keep clicking on that action till you pick nothing else up. everything i gathered in one area so once you cant pick anything up, theres nothing there.

You get the same reply as the person above lol

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Yeah I know the zooming and rotating is annoying xD I'm a PvE carebear too man I feel you there.
But then again I personally don't mind spending more time in TT because TT looks awesome and Aria of Dawn is just really damn pretty :'D

Offline Ning-Jie

• Tired of QQ.inc
  • A good story is never really finished
I see the point of the zoom in thing and it works for the most part but it's still easy to overlook something and it gets especially annoying when the boss had some glow to it it just hurts your eyes while you try to pick up stuff so the despawn/disappear thing would be quite neat to have

NingJie - 150 Demon Archer
Johnny_ - 150 Sage Assassin
Jayden - 149 Sage Seeker
Ivan - 145 Demon Wizard

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
I see the point of the zoom in thing and it works for the most part but it's still easy to overlook something and it gets especially annoying when the boss had some glow to it it just hurts your eyes while you try to pick up stuff so the despawn/disappear thing would be quite neat to have

This my friend is how I feel when I kill that boss in the Theater then go zoom in just to loot the damned thing...THEN MY EYES.

Yeah I know the zooming and rotating is annoying xD I'm a PvE carebear too man I feel you there.
But then again I personally don't mind spending more time in TT because TT looks awesome and Aria of Dawn is just really damn pretty :'D

We should meet and have cuddly time in TT!
And agreed the main hall is so purty!

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Cuddly time in TT sounds pretty neat! :D
Yes yes indeed it is! I think TT in general has just very cool architecture, be it Requiem of the Wraiths, Symphony of Fate or Aria of Dawn, it all just looks really cool and
TT also has such an interesting backstory to it and
Ahh I'm beginning to ramble D: The fate of someone rping with PW stuff.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
+1 to this suggestion.

I was doing TT yesterday, and so many bosses are just SO BIG that even zooming in doesn't help.  So I'd have to wait the 2 minutes for the boss to go away.  Picking up everything just to throw them out is kinda useless too--why the hell am I picking shit up just to toss it again?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
+1 to this suggestion.

I was doing TT yesterday, and so many bosses are just SO BIG that even zooming in doesn't help.  So I'd have to wait the 2 minutes for the boss to go away.  Picking up everything just to throw them out is kinda useless too--why the hell am I picking shit up just to toss it again?
^
Exactly my thoughts man :v

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
+1 to this suggestion.

^
Exactly my thoughts man :v
+1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will look into it :P

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
I will look into it :P

Ohhh! Yay! Thank you <3