Epic Perfect World

Mama Leaving

MamaVortex

I might be leaving EPW, because im going through a rough patch in life right now , I've been really depressed lately, So i might just leave. I know some of you hate me, or dislike me. AND find me annoying. And i would like to apologize for being all of the above...I know i can be horrible to be around sometimes but my personality doesn't allow me to be "Normal" Per say. So that's that. I'm sorry ;/ . And for the people who are going to post "Goodbye" Or "Who are you" My name is MamaVortex , Aka iVortexChu ..140 Seekers. I haven't been on much so i'm not "Well known" So thats meeeee... c:

But yeah, i would like to apologize to everyone for my weird behaviors and rude/un kind manners towards everyone that i have done so towards. And if you dislike or even hate me, i don't blame you for posting something mean on this thread. I deserve it :p So yeah...
And for the ones who are going to try and start drama, i ask of you to be nice this once , i'm trying to be fairly civil in this, and would very much so like it to stay peaceful on this thread. I don';t care if you have the sudden urge to troll or make me angry. I'm kind of begging for you to just chill out . :/

I know that me apologizing will not make up for some of the stuff i have said and or done. I didn't expect it to, i just wanted to get this off of my chest, and i really mean it. I hate being a mean person getting on everyones nerves. I like to get to know people and befriend them, But alas this stupid Bitch cannot do it :/

So yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. If i quit, i'll let you know and ill most likely give everything away. :p
_______
Now all i can do is sit and wait for the hate/jerks :l

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I'm sorry to see you go, you were always nice to me.

And well you should see if you are really depressed sometimes the game helps to pass time.

But you should do whatever is the best for you.

And if you really leave, hope that you pass in the forums from time to time, and give us a hello.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

MamaVortex

I'm sorry to see you go, you were always nice to me.

And well you should see if you are really depressed sometimes the game helps to pass time.

But you should do whatever is the best for you.

And if you really leave, hope that you pass in the forums from time to time, and give us a hello.
Not many people like me here, and truthfully, i find it kind of heart breaking .. Knowing someone doesnt like me usually ends up with me crying a little bit.
And thanks for the kind words. Of course i was nice to you..If anything. You were so much more nice and respectful towards me and i appreciate it lots ^^

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
u shouldnt look for the ones that dont like you, but for the ones that do :)
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

MamaVortex

Very true.
I love this game dearly but lots of stuff happening IRL atm. I wouldn't want to leave this game in a million years..But ya know ill see how everything works out ^^

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
hope you get through it all and you've been a fun read here in forums. Good Luck  :tiger-2:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

MamaVortex

hope you get through it all and you've been a fun read here in forums. Good Luck  :tiger-2:

Coming from Jhin..Wow *O* :tiger-13:

Offline Illusive

• Bite me, bitch!
I'd be devastated to see you leave, Mama.
You were really nice to me as well and I had fun when you had your event going on.
It'd be a shame to see another nice person leaving just because of rough patches in life.
I just pray that your life works out fine soon.

IlIusive - R8 Demon Wizard
Efiria - R8 Sage Venomancer

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

Coming from Jhin..Wow *O* :tiger-13:

y?i mean it... you seemed like a really nice person. :tiger-4:

cheer up. :tiger-2:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
give me your account when u leave   :tiger-43:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dont know you so i won't judge you  :-\
i can only say that it is sad to see a player go. but i understand when its about real life.

you should never be depressed btw, life is there to be lived and discovered, not to be pessimist.
just remeber that when a door closes, two will open in your path  :-\

hope everything goes well for you.
take care

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Kayla

• Kindness goes a long way <3
Eh, not to be rude but, you don't get enough attention at home ? We both know you are not leaving.... this entire post was for attention... I been on this server since it was born... I've seen many post such as this on these forums... attention attention attention....  Most of you know I'm only saying what everyone won't  cause there trying to be nice... seek attention in other ways... a more productive manner maybe ? Good luck with what ever you decide..... c-ya

Warning: Head strong woman, so go troll someone else's opinion & views.
10% Sweetheart
90% B!tch
Kayla - Sage R8 Sin
LilKayla - Sage R8 Psy
McKenzie - Demon BM
MistyNite - Demon R8 Cleric
Kenzie - Demon R8 Wizzy

Offline ValetaNekik

Awwww Mama I wish you weren't going.
haters gonna hate :/
<3 you
Eh, not to be rude but, you don't get enough attention at home ? We both know you are not leaving.... this entire post was for attention... I been on this server since it was born... I've seen many post such as this on these forums... attention attention attention....  Most of you know I'm only saying what everyone won't  cause there trying to be nice... seek attention in other ways... a more productive manner maybe ? Good luck with what ever you decide..... c-ya

Kayla I have known you for over 10 years... your the hottest girl gamer I ever seen in my life... and you know i love you as one of my best friends... but you gotta be more sensitive to others feelings hon.

Good luck in life Mama ! be safe hon.