Epic Perfect World

NoHomo vs Req.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline WarMachine

I say, remember that time Worms dropped in and ruined a video we were doing as a faction in NH, and everyone was pissed, and they were the scum of the earth for doing it?

Me too.

This looks familiar.

But the video, man. It has such fantastic content!

Yes, yes. I forgot, such marvelous content.

I wish I could be such a great role-model and sumerian like the people of NoHomo.. :tiger-12:

Sorry Satana you can never be a member of NoHomo again just like your boy friend Andy. Also congratz on turning another cool person into a complete and total douche. Congratz andy on your underage girl friend.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I say, remember that time Worms dropped in and ruined a video we were doing as a faction in NH, and everyone was pissed, and they were the scum of the earth for doing it?

Me too.

This looks familiar.

I wish I could be such a great role-model and sumerian like the people of NoHomo.. :tiger-12:

Sorry Satana you can never be a member of NoHomo again just like your boy friend Andy. Also congratz on turning another cool person into a complete and total douche. Congratz andy on your underage girl friend.
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Stay mad, frens.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I like how me sincerely complimenting the video turned into being accused of being mad and assumptions that I suddenly have a boyfriend.

Also why do you always assume people are mad?
Silly geese.

Tali

Me too.

This looks familiar.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
I'm confused....you post this gloating over crashing there faction event.  Which had they done it to you we would of  have 20 NH members in the forums complaining.   Then its turned into basically calling Andy a pedophile.  Please enlighten me how this is any better than what Worms has done in the past to NoHomo.  Have you people really sank that low?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Me too.

This looks familiar.

I'm basically 40

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Locked due to be turning a tottaly drama thread and no longer on the topic of the video
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto