Epic Perfect World

New Player Seeking Information on Endgame Sins

Offline Recrudesce

• Beginner
Hello everyone,

First off, apologies if this is in the wrong section. I could not find a section for "Questions for the game" so I posted it in General Discussion. I recently started playing on this server. It is important for me to create a plan towards my end game goals so that I know where I'm headed.

I came from Perfect World International so instinctively the first thing I tried to do is to find similarities between the servers. In the end, I conclude that there are no similarities. That leaves me a bit overwhelmed, so I went to read the various guides on this forum. However, when I went to check the forges for gear stats, I noticed that there is no build for DPH sins. It seems that the entire gear path from 120 > 130 > 140 > 145 > 150 only include Interval on the daggers, which are the least bit helpful to DPH Builds. God of Frenzy, or even Sacrificial Strike is a rather critical proc to make DPH Build sins viable. Surely I am missing something?

According to the ingame Encyclopedia, there seems to only be two weapons that have God of Frenzy on it: the R8r and R9r weapons. As far as R9r weapon goes, I could not find any information on obtaining it, for I would need the r9 weapon first. But that requires Medal of Glory which are no where to be found.

For R8r weapon, it is my understanding that it only comes from Trials. However, trials requires a faction to run. Since sins are dime a dozen, no good faction would want a sin unless they are well geared for PvP. However, I cannot be well geared for PvP until I run trials and acquire my end game PvP gears. So that would put me into an infinite loop.

I have heard good things about this server. So unless we are intentionally abandoning an entire play style here, there must be something I'm missing, right? In short, how do I acquire God of Frenzy Daggers for DPH PvP Builds?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
While you are correct that r9 is not obtainable you are indeed missing something.
There is a convenient new forge added to the server. You can exchange Epic Coins for the materials required for r8r (and vice versa). The exchange rates are very reasonable making r8r not much harder to get than dragon. Getting the good adds however may take some work. 

You can find this forge near the east archosaur faction base NPC. R8R also has an adjusted setbonus tuned more towards DPH than -int. (Though r8r -int build can be very effective with the right adds.)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
DPH sins get GOF daggers from r8 reforge. You can get the items for reforge by trading EC. you don't need a faction to reshape r8 gears. sins wearing full r8 set get +35 attack levels.  YOu can check out the forges at Archosaur beside the Faction Base Manager.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's 110% viable here, No worriez

Offline Recrudesce

• Beginner
Thanks for the information guys, its good to know!

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Hello everyone,

First off, apologies if this is in the wrong section. I could not find a section for "Questions for the game" so I posted it in General Discussion. I recently started playing on this server. It is important for me to create a plan towards my end game goals so that I know where I'm headed.

I came from Perfect World International so instinctively the first thing I tried to do is to find similarities between the servers. In the end, I conclude that there are no similarities. That leaves me a bit overwhelmed, so I went to read the various guides on this forum. However, when I went to check the forges for gear stats, I noticed that there is no build for DPH sins. It seems that the entire gear path from 120 > 130 > 140 > 145 > 150 only include Interval on the daggers, which are the least bit helpful to DPH Builds. God of Frenzy, or even Sacrificial Strike is a rather critical proc to make DPH Build sins viable. Surely I am missing something?

According to the ingame Encyclopedia, there seems to only be two weapons that have God of Frenzy on it: the R8r and R9r weapons. As far as R9r weapon goes, I could not find any information on obtaining it, for I would need the r9 weapon first. But that requires Medal of Glory which are no where to be found.

For R8r weapon, it is my understanding that it only comes from Trials. However, trials requires a faction to run. Since sins are dime a dozen, no good faction would want a sin unless they are well geared for PvP. However, I cannot be well geared for PvP until I run trials and acquire my end game PvP gears. So that would put me into an infinite loop.

I have heard good things about this server. So unless we are intentionally abandoning an entire play style here, there must be something I'm missing, right? In short, how do I acquire God of Frenzy Daggers for DPH PvP Builds?

Thanks in advance!
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline koli2007

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

how the hell u have 98k hp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Artn

• Beginner
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

My guess is full 20vit stones,all +12 some hp/vit adds on gear and the barb buff. ;)

Tali

My guess is full 20vit stones,all +12 some hp/vit adds on gear and the barb buff. ;)

I think he has a buff from a nightscream orb.  ^-^

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
End game sin suggestion: Be me. I kid, I kid :o.

Tali

Worst advice ever.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

Worst advice ever.
Chu know Imma noob. :<

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

used a mob buff which is only found in ns^^

Tali

Worst advice ever.

1v1 me in real life not online and see what happens

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

Worst advice ever.

1v1 me in real life not online and see what happens
D:. Stonk already tried that. So did bloodfestz. Remember, I'm a Texan.