What does Agatio do  ???

Offline DKNY

• DKNY
  • I LOVE SERVER DOWN!!!
++1 EvilTouch  :P

Offline Fruit

• Yuli C:
  • Shh..:x
hey Fruit... what kind of fruit are you?
 ;)
Didn't choose between a peach and a strawberry yet  :tiger-17: You can help me choose ;D

Hmm, listen to music, lurk on the forums, explore the forums, watch Resident Evil Parodies, check if server is on, chitchat. . . .Draw . . AND FINALLY roleplay. So many things to do, so little time.
Tried drawing, didn't go well, raged, all notebook is in the trash can now. :C
well don't give up Fruit its hard for everyone at the begining....i forgot last time i actually drawed anything i belive that if i start drawing now i would probably end up murdering the poor drawings :tiger-43:
Isn't it annoying having so much creative images in your head and ending up with some pivot figure and a tree?  :tiger-50:

Fruit - 150 seeker

Offline stifflers121

• Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
I watch Prison break :P sometimes music... ;)
150 Demon bm  r8
150 Demon Barb r8
150 Psy r8
meh...

EPIC-LA

put one finger on the nose and one finger on the ass :normal-34: :normal-38: :normal-49: or  :normal-46: someone :normal-42: :normal-50:

Offline Khayla

;)
Didn't choose between a peach and a strawberry yet  :tiger-17: You can help me choose ;D

Hmm, listen to music, lurk on the forums, explore the forums, watch Resident Evil Parodies, check if server is on, chitchat. . . .Draw . . AND FINALLY roleplay. So many things to do, so little time.
well don't give up Fruit its hard for everyone at the begining....i forgot last time i actually drawed anything i belive that if i start drawing now i would probably end up murdering the poor drawings :tiger-43:
Isn't it annoying having so much creative images in your head and ending up with some pivot figure and a tree?  :tiger-50:
miss you has no ideea how annoying it is and i am sooooooo annoyed that i cant put on paper what i actually immagine in my head

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa

Woman! How could you treat the notebook so roughly?! Go pick dat notebook and come here I shall. . . . Try to help. . . . ?
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline Fruit

• Yuli C:
Khayla if I find some tutorial that actually helps I'll pm you it straightly it may save us some nerves  :monkey-47:

Fruit - 150 seeker

Offline Khayla

Khayla if I find some tutorial that actually helps I'll pm you it straightly it may save us some nerves  :monkey-47:
u are an angel Fruit  :tiger-4: man i need to start doing something constructive with my life been slacking off allot now lol got exams and stuff too bad im not in the mood to study  :tiger-14:

Offline Fruit

• Yuli C:

Woman! How could you treat the notebook so roughly?! Go pick dat notebook and come here I shall. . . . Try to help. . . . ?
*picks up notebook* Sorry miss, that shall not happen again!   :tiger-43:

Fruit - 150 seeker

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

I stalk forums and tumblr . and admire myself ^

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
 ;)

miss you has no ideea how annoying it is and i am sooooooo annoyed that i cant put on paper what i actually immagine in my head

>_> It's fine. . . We can't exactly draw everything we imagine in our heads xD

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa

*picks up notebook* Sorry miss, that shall not happen again!   :tiger-43:

That's a good girl, never treat the notebook roughly! It's your best friend, and here. -hands over a pencil and eraser- They're your best friends too, never abandon them! Ever! Definitely not in a trash can!

Offline Fruit

• Yuli C:
u are an angel Fruit  :tiger-4: man i need to start doing something constructive with my life been slacking off allot now lol got exams and stuff too bad im not in the mood to study  :tiger-14:

D'aww <3! Even after I graduated I feel bad for slacking off  :tiger-9: Use the server down to study believe me you won't regret ;D

Fruit - 150 seeker

Offline Khayla

;)

>_> It's fine. . . We can't exactly draw everything we imagine in our heads xD
well it doesnt look even close to what i immagine lol i immagine i daog and i end up drawing a donkey lol rarely it slightly matches up