Epic Perfect World

Auctioneer :D

Offline Ionut

I know that Agatio is busy with fixing server but i was thinking about auctioneer and his importance in PWI.

I just want to suggest that an auctioneer when you can buy using EC would be great. I dont know if this is possible but if we would got that, it will be no more Selling/Buying Spam, a lot of CatShops and ppl wont add the fact that they hate Selling/Buying spam in those 5 facts they hate on JHIN's Topic (if i'm not wrong)

Ty,
Don't worry,be happy!
Pwi is so much better than this.. I have played it about 4 years and it has much more to offer. It takes way longer to farm 1 thing than it does a whole set here but Pwi is better in every way no offense.. but balanced pvp is no fun at all I cant stand not 1 hitting everyone. They really need to improve pvp in EPW alot who the heck wants balanced pvp lol and the auctioneer in EPW isnt useful I agree with you.

Offline Ryox

Pwi is so much better than this.. I have played it about 4 years and it has much more to offer. It takes way longer to farm 1 thing than it does a whole set here but Pwi is better in every way no offense.. but balanced pvp is no fun at all I cant stand not 1 hitting everyone. They really need to improve pvp in EPW alot who the heck wants balanced pvp lol and the auctioneer in EPW isnt useful I agree with you.

If you don't like EPW then just go to the official one then, Opinions only matter for 1 person, so if it offends how the pvp system works here then just go play there and stop this nonsense.
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

LOOOOOOL

Seryously you made me laught almost fall from chair.. Since when? PWI make's you pay to have great gear.. I do not believe that ppl with rank and +12 / +10 gear/weapon don't spend $$ to get it.. And here? You pay? It's a free server... wayyyyyyy more better than pwi... And yeah, play pwi for 3 years .. So..
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Are you that seriously retarded? ''Who the hell wants balanced PvP?'' Well, I'll tell you who; me. And that's all that matters. Kbai, you dumb PWI player.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.
Haha funny how you all get mad when someone writes something on the internet.. :D so funny to see. And actually Pwi only costs money if you dont know how to play right. You can cashshop r9 in like 3 weeks if you start with atleast 100mil which is easy to get I have never spent a penny

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Haha funny how you all get mad when someone writes something on the internet.. :D so funny to see. And actually Pwi only costs money if you dont know how to play right. You can cashshop r9 in like 3 weeks if you start with atleast 100mil which is easy to get I have never spent a penny

I'm not mad, but you came to a dif. server saying that other is better, if that so what u doing here? your opinion doesn't matter to us.. You don't like don't say that pwi is better cuz is not.. and in 3 years i tried to not spend $ and it's impossible.. srsly..
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable

So basically what you are saying is that you're too useless at pk to fight when things are equal? Go have fun 1 shotting lvl 30's sir
Forever in love

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."

LOL if it's so much better than go back and play that one...? The whole reason I came to a private server was so I don't have to spend any $ and have balanced pvp, it's no fun if you get 1 shot by someone who pays so much RL money just for that power. Even if you don't spend money on pwi, the amount of time and farming just to match up with the cash shoppers will be like a million years .__.
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
LOL if it's so much better than go back and play that one...? The whole reason I came to a private server was so I don't have to spend any $ and have balanced pvp, it's no fun if you get 1 shot by someone who pays so much RL money just for that power. Even if you don't spend money on pwi, the amount of time and farming just to match up with the cash shoppers will be like a million years .__.

Give this woman a medal
Yo

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

I was on PWI since Sep 2009.
There were so many reasons why I came here to stay.
Scam packs, deliberate time-waste gameplay settings,
cash shop prices 10-15 times higher than decent,
arrogance of 66% of the management (33% are very
respectable people, others just hide behind them), ...

The whole concept is even worse than poker machine,
you get much less than you pay, and if you don't pay
you got blackmailed to spend weeks on one-day task...

Did you try to level up your manufacturing skills?
Did you have to make farming alt just to be able to
spend 7 days instead of 21 gathering materials?
Did you think that those 7 days were "normal"?

In my opinion, you should be able to gather mats
for any "Step 2" (or even "Step 3") in one day.
Also, the "drop rate reduction with level difference"
is just plain sh*t.

I already have my job to do my share of hard work.
Most of people out there use games to relax,
not to get more tired and lose nerves.

I just mention the facts above to support my
"deliberate time-waste" statement.

You can't convince me that I was happier there. LOL

And I don't want to try to convince you that you should like this one more.
You have your own will and choice, go where you like, no hard feelings. :)

~~~~~

P.S.: You can be "cash elitist" and buy your R9 to 1-hit anyone,
except other "elitists". If you rely on dad's cash more than your
own skills then they will give you very hard time. :)
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2013, 09:28 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

MamaVortex

This thread should've been made under "Suggestions"

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
If you have loads of time to farm all the time or want to waste your real money to get pixel money, you should go back to pwi :)
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
Guise. Really?
Don't feed the trolls.
.___.
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Guise. Really?
Don't feed the trolls.
.___.

But but... I can't resist  :-\
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil