• Perma
  • Banned
im bored ;) :smiley:

me not not bored

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
 That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

I've always liked those words by Sam... :smiley:
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Fortify

"If happiness were to take physical form, it would be in the form of glass, it is there, you simply have to change your view to see it."
10 Points if you guess right on where this quote is from  ;D

Offline midnytelace

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson                                                                                                                                                          “We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas                                                                                   
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2013, 03:16 pm by midnytelace

Offline Magi

"I Love You" - Magi Favorite Quote EVER!

Insanity

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline SOUL/REAPER\

• the scars can hide my sins
if life gives u lemons make lemonade

with great power comes great responsibility

if you got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? :P

this earth we live on will one day renew itself from the devastation of man  :monkey-47: :tiger-47: :tiger-4:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Dont Beg For Things Do It Yourself or else you Wont Get Anything is one of my favorites

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.