Epic Perfect World

Put a server status on HomePage

Offline guga818

Hey so my suggestion is that imo it would be great to have it so we dont have to try to log in each 5 mins to see if server si back or not and that stuff,Just saying it would be great to have that
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 08:49 pm by guga818

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Hey so muy sugestión si that imo it would be great to have it so we dont have to try to los ea 5 mins to c if server si back pr not and that stuff,Just saying it would be great
HAHAHA
Thats all.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
The thing is that the server is online but we just can't connect to it due to the firewall blocking traffic cuz of the DDoS attack. Hence why the status on main page says online while we can't connect.

Offline Zedd

Hey so muy sugestión si that imo it would be great to have it so we dont have to try to los ea 5 mins to c if server si back pr not and that stuff,Just saying it would be great

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll, because I'm not going to read this.

If you're gonna say something, at least use correct English and don't mix Spanish with it (I'm guessing).

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe

If you're gonna say something, at least use correct English and don't mix Spanish with it (I'm guessing).
I was not going to say it. but ty. i didnt want to be too rude.

Offline Zedd

I was not going to say it. but ty. i didnt want to be too rude.

It's not rude. If someone is going to suggest something, they have to make it at least readable because I can't take someone who types like that seriously.

Offline guga818

Im not trolling I was just trying to suggest to put server status on home page (im sorry for my bad english but im not from any english speaking country plus i was on my ipad and autocorrect is on spanish im sorry again)

Offline AnDrEz

• You're Ugly
  • Shine, no matter where you are!.
I guess that the server will be off for a very long time, just sleep and try tomorrow :D
Sexy Chars :D

AnDrEz'-150 Demon Assasin
Carolet-148 Sage Archer
Khidari-149 Demon Wizie

Offline Zedd

Okay, so can you edit the post so I can read it properly?

Thanks.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Does anyone not think that some people don't have complete spelling or the correct way to say it on here because after all they are forced to speak  english?
try logging into the forums and looking to see if theres any news on the server before trying to connect to the game. The time you take to do this would be less than trying to connect X amount of times just to find out you cant connect.

Offline Zedd

Does anyone not think that some people don't have complete spelling or the correct way to say it on here because after all they are forced to speak  english?

Knew that already though.
Still can't stand people with bad English though, don't care for what reason.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Wow just wow......

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
Well maybe the problem is that most ppl dont care... They are making an effort to speak a foreign language like they were told the must.. So if u have that much trouble reading what the post them maybe you should just not reply to it... Making someone feel bad because they arent perfect is actually quite rude.. the point he was making has nothing to do with his written or spoken language..  :)

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline X_GidEon

• War does not decide who is right but who is left.
Haters gonna hate.. Potatoes gonna potate.. but in reality none of these things that you all said will help fix the server.. So just do something else and lets wait for our GMs to finish this shit.. Just sayin..