Epic Perfect World

coming from pwi

Offline wavedragon

Hello all. Ive played pwi since open beta and am looking to try something different. I just downloaded the client and am updating and while i wait i wanted to ask what i might need to know to adapt to playing epw. different gear, different instances, good fac to apply to, that kind of stuff so i dont look like a complete noob xP thanx for yourtime all :-)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
welcome to epw ..
the only thing can help u http://epicpw.com/menu/epic-forum-directory/ 
if u dont have friends u gotta solo and farm hard it might take u 2-3 weeks to get a good gears .. unless u serious gamer :D it can take 1 week to get good gears

about factions ???
all same shit brother .. every faction gank .. every faction have drama .. every faction hopping to be #1 faction in epw history  ;D

about pvp and gears ???
till now its blanced ... 

what best class ???
ofc sins .. they have so many stun locks plus tidal protaction that make them immortals against stuns debuffs etc..

everything alse u will figure out alone once u start to play :D

welcome again and good luck  :-*
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2013, 05:56 pm by 3ahed

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
welcome to epw ..
the only thing can help u http://epicpw.com/menu/epic-forum-directory/ 
if u dont have friends u gotta solo and farm hard it might take u 2-3 weeks to get a good gears .. unless u serious gamer :D it can take 1 week to get good gears

about factions ???
all same shit brother .. every faction gank .. every faction have drama .. every faction hopping to be #1 faction in epw history  ;D

about pvp and gears ???
till its blanced ...

what best class ???
ofc sins .. they have so many stun locks plus tidal protaction that make them immortals against stuns debuffs etc..

everything alse u will figure out alone once u start to play :D

welcome again and good luck  :-*
Hey, that's bs, the best class is bm. Because they rock in both mass pk and 1v1's. However the server is actually balanced. I'd feel like that too though, when the apparent best sin here only 1v1s with 500 vacs ready to compensate for his tidal in cooldown.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
i have a chance to kill bm cos its able to get stunned .. not like sins .. so unlocky with tidal protaction  :-[

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
i have a chance to kill bm cos its able to get stunned .. not like sins .. so unlocky with tidal protaction  :-[

Who cares about stuns? we have genies  :P

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
That's luck, this game is highly dependant on luck. And I swear you're a psy? Yeah, unless you really suck, you shouldn't lose to a sin.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
Who cares about stuns? we have genies  :P
^

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
i gotta agree :)) as i have a 145 psy and i take down sins my same lvl and other 150's i would allmost say they op <3 xD well me like it ! and ahead -- ur use to ur 100+ base def lvl gear from vendetta lol... here more balanced ..

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
what if the BM can Tank?  ;D

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
i gotta agree :)) as i have a 145 psy and i take down sins my same lvl and other 150's i would allmost say they op <3 xD well me like it ! and ahead -- ur use to ur 100+ base def lvl gear from vendetta lol... here more balanced ..
i have 200 def lvls 7k phsy def  in vendetta still sins 1 shot me  ;D i am glad here sins is aps and i got good hp  wont make so squishy

Offline SlightOff

• SlightOff
  • I have no Mercy
than its me lol
Barbarian , lvl 150 , Demon ,SlightOff

Tali

Venomancer only class.

/thread

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
than its me lol
i was getting 1 shotted by players with 0 IQ no brains .. its not just cos they pros .. it cos the gears .. my shit hp  :D i remember once i was fully buffed a sin did 65k dmg on me .. had 10k phy def and 158 def lvls  :P

Offline Decency23

Hello all. Ive played pwi since open beta and am looking to try something different. I just downloaded the client and am updating and while i wait i wanted to ask what i might need to know to adapt to playing epw. different gear, different instances, good fac to apply to, that kind of stuff so i dont look like a complete noob xP thanx for yourtime all :-)

Welcome to EPW :)

Gear is pretty easy to acquire, with the exception of a few ornaments, and depending on your class, you can even be pretty competitive with 145 gears when fighting level 150s. I'd recommend the first thing you do is level straight to level 130 and skip the level 120 gear. You need 130 gear to make 140 and 140 for 145, but 120 is pretty pointless. Also there are two gear paths; 130-140 (Primal)-145 and 140 (Demonic)-150. if you go the first path it'll take you a little longer before you have all your 150 gear, but it'll be easier to level up and farm, just because 145 gear isn't much different than 150 gear.

The real grind is leveling up in my opinion, but even then, it isn't too bad. You can level up through Phoenix Valley (level 110+), FC (level 130+), and GV once you hit 140 (although it might be hard to get a group until you're 145).

Make sure you vote whenever possible, it's a huge help for getting all your endgame gear.

For getting demon/sage culti, all you have to do is the 89 culti (finish FB89) then you can buy a fairy thingy from the boutique to get you to 3rd fairy. However, if you decide to change culti later on you will have to do the rest of your culti. Your demon/sage skills are mostly pretty easily acquired through the AH for around 5m each (some a little more). Don't make the mistake of buying them all through the boutique.

I'd also like to say the server really is balanced, but blademasters have the most potential in PvP and are by far the best farmers, but with the massive amount of practice that comes with being a half-decent BM, I still think they're balanced.

I'll keep an eye on this thread so if you have other questions that you're having trouble getting answers for just post them and I'll respond :)

Good luck and hope you enjoy the server!
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2013, 06:58 pm by Decency23