Epic Perfect World

Elven Amulet Archer

Offline SizE

So i logged in and my Elven Amulet that archers get did not spawn.

- Tried relogging
- Tried switching instances like NS
- Tried re patching the game
- Tried restarting the game totally.

Nothing worked, any suggestions?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
try reporting 2 GM?
try using a different bless box like the one we get from PW School TEacher
try creating another Elven Char on same account
try reinstalling the game(this is not recommended).
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I'd just wait it out, it would have to come back most likely so, it's happened to my cleric I just waited it out o.o

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
uhhh not to point out the obvious but maybe it hasnt been 24 hours? or however long it takes for them to reset

Offline SizE

you cannot create it, it automatically spawns, every archer has one and usually another one spawns before the previous one runs out. Just weird its not here kinda need that to pk lol.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
you cannot create it, it automatically spawns, every archer has one and usually another one spawns before the previous one runs out. Just weird its not here kinda need that to pk lol.
Yea, sometimes it'll come a hour or up to a few hours later the other one went

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
uhhh not to point out the obvious but maybe it hasnt been 24 hours? or however long it takes for them to reset

They exactly reset at 12am Server time. After logging in you should receive one automatically.
However it sometimes does not appear.

I'd just wait it out, it would have to come back most likely so, it's happened to my cleric I just waited it out o.o

This is the only way I could recommend as well. This also happened sometimes to my archer. I also tried several things to receive the blessing, but nothing worked.  However, being logged for an uncertain time solved it and I received the blessing.
Many other players had this problem as well now. I told them to wait and the blessing appeared a bit later.

Offline Frozenlight

• Characters: Frozenlight
  • Faction: DarkOath
You may already know this but if you logged back in and were not on main map you will not receive one until you hit the main map

Offline devilsown

you should check bank for it, i dropped it once there by mistake. no wonder i thought i didnt get one since was no where to found. so check there, just in any case..otherwise no clue why you wouldnt get one