Epic Perfect World

Post your pets!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Soo, I love animals. And I'm sure some of you do. I like seeing other peoples pets sooo gogo. Show us your furry friends.

I actually have 5 pets. But I'm only gunna post pictures of the ones that are more mine then my sisters.

Tippy.

Kayla.

Daisy.

Last Edit: Sept 28, 2017, 04:35 pm by Blink

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
they're all so cute :tiger-4: ..
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
@_@ yeah I got a crazy amount of pets but its like split between families atm...... here's the ones with me atm though :)

"Blackie"
He's my closer buddy, and he likes to make my gaming and drawing as difficult as possible x3

"Cracker"
He's the love hoe :P

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Meet Pita, my awesum luvly super cute bunneeh <333

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
@_@ yeah I got a crazy amount of pets but its like split between families atm...... here's the ones with me atm though :)

"Blackie"
He's my closer buddy, and he likes to make my gaming and drawing as difficult as possible x3

"Cracker"
He's the love hoe :P

Cute... Imma go take a pic of my rockwilder and post it xD

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Meet Pita, my awesum luvly super cute bunneeh <333

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE YOUR BUNNEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -dies cuz I can't hug it- QQ

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Rayo

My hamham Marcus :P

Death from Above

Offline SaTuRn

Here is my girl ^__^

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.

So cuuuuteeee.  :tiger-13:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Its just... too cute! :tiger-15: :tiger-13:

Offline Tenashi

My  dog Keyra   :-X

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
keyra o.o
cuuuuteee~

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 ;D  These are my babies, the Fawn is Marley Girl, the Blue is Mojo... <3

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Kazureblue

Okay so, Truth be told I have a lot of pets between my roommate and I. And I would like to share all of them if given the chance. So I'm going to post spoiler boxes to avoid a massively long post! Hurray!

Not featured in this post include my Albino tiger Oscar; Kyrafish, My Bearded Dragon; Honey, And my boyfriend's Chinese Water Dragon; Gonja.  I think I've managed to find pictures of everything else though.

My Pets: First we have Bitty, named such because of how small she is. She is almost 2 years old and probably fully grown, and she weighs in at a total of 2 and a half pounds. I've had her since her mom abandoned her in my backyard at 4 weeks of age, and she is my soulmate~

Then we have Roxas-roxy for short-, My wonderful little Chinchilla~ She was a Christmas present 2 years ago, and I adore her~

My Roommates Pets:

First there's her cat, Malikai. He's kind of a jerk, but we love him anyways.

Then there's Bob. He's a tiger/citrus Bearded Dragon, and he and my dragon, Honey, have a clutch of eggs in an incubator right now, and we're kind of excited that their hatching day is getting close.

Next, we have Vesta, a Ball Python. I personally don't like snakes much, but they are kind of pretty I guess.

Yet another snake was brought into the house x.x much to my dismay. His name is Osiris, and he's a blood corn snake.

Lastly, There is the bunny, Myah. We're probably not going to keep her though because a friend of ours is looking to take better care of her. She was a craigslist rescue, but we've found that rehabilitating her is going to take a lot more experience than we have. She is a Lionhead Rabbit.

Thank you for letting me ramble on about my pets >.> I really do love sharing them all x.x

Offline Tenashi

;D  These are my babies, the Fawn is Marley Girl, the Blue is Mojo... <3
i want Them Both !!!