Epic Perfect World

True Story

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Huehue (character name), an alleged rape victim tells his story.

It was a cool blissful night. Many were getting the floor and all was good. Suddenly, my companion spots a large red beast. It was one of the fabled world bosses. Our eyes widened as we began to imagine the riches we would acquire. We started to slay the beast, which proved to be a long and dreadful task involving several deaths. After half an hour our victory was near at hand, or so it seemed.
Then it happened.
Suddenly a band of people appeared, all bearing the name Nohomo. Soon they were upon us. Once allies, maybe even friends, they proceeded to finish the beast. Several in the group began to attack us directly and brutally threw us to the floor. Being the genius I am, I knew they could not steal the drops just yet as we had nearly killed the beast... but alas I had given people the floor previously and couldn't go blue ranger mode. We were killed repeatedly by several thieves at once, and thrown to the floor again if we attempted to get up.
The thieves all swarmed upon the drops like vultures, waiting for the rightful owners time limit to pick it up to cease. Greedily they swooped them all up like a pack of wild wolves. An alt of my companion who was in squad attempted to gather atleast a few of our belongings but the savages would not allow such a thing. They promptly gave her the floor and killed her too.
Stripped and killed, our coins taken, they began to taunt in slurs. One even dropped some elixirs beside my killed bloody figure, knowing fully well I could not pick them up. Such a lack of intregity they all possessed.
My backside will never function the same again.
This is my story.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Long story short:

You forgot the antistun>immune pot combo, so your worldboss drops were taken.

Offline Tarasque

• i won
Naw I didn't have any.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I wish you cold write their names. Maybe NoHomo leadership
could punish or expel those vultures and clean their faction
from such disgrace. When I was in (former) BloodLust,
NoHomo was respectable faction.

~~~~~

And when I say "reduce cooldown on Res scrolls" people disagree.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
True story and very well wrote.  I use to have respect for NoHomo, but no more.   NoHomo could have allowed you and your friend to get your much deserved drops, it's not like they needed them anyway...But it seems they have gone from a well respected guild to the server bullies.
It's not like they care what is said and it's only my opinion anyway.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
lets clear this up. Only SOME of his story holds true and from one who was in that squad I shall tell you what really happened. NH arrived at the WB and they were NOT attacking it, and, them just being 3 (Wiz, seeker, and archer) could not last as long as he claims since it was one of the WB that hits quite hard. He asked to join us, but wasn't my call and our squad leader was more concerned with making sure everyone in her squad was there and everyone that asked to join in NH when she asked was invited. We started attacking the WB, he joined in with his group. He got hit by some of our AOE, which was not on purpose but meant to either lower the WB health (Sharpened Tooth by me and 1 other archer) or increase the damage he takes. Ok now he died and when he revived stated that he would wait till we were close to done and then run in and kill us. We replied by killing him and his group. The wiz revived and continued attacking and didn't make a big deal out of it, so we invited her to the party. This guy, the seeker, telling you the story decided to keep coming back and trying to kill us and reset the WB. He even succeeded once when he killed our cleric the first time he came back. He kept trying up until the WB finally died. That's what really happened.
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013, 07:18 pm by Ace

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Ok, now we know the both sides of the story.

I apologize for jumping into conclusions in my previous post.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
 :normal-20: From the guy from Night Scream that wouldn"t stop killing my friend until my other friend gave u 6 epic coins............................. Remember....

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
lets clear this up. Only SOME of his story holds true and from one who was in that squad I shall tell you what really happened. NH arrived at the WB and they were NOT attacking it, and, just being 3 (Wiz, seeker, and archer) could not last as long as he claims since it was one of the WB that hits quite hard. He asked to join us, but wasn't my call :normal-37: :normal-20: Some of this statement contridicts its self.... ijs

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
I do that to anyone who steals a kill drop, cause hey, that could be 40 obc or 7, I can't tell because I'm an archer. And if you run and bank, there's no way to tell what you say is true either.  And usually I charge 40 ec to people who do that, so don't complain about 6.
Also, statement fixed to make more sense.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Huehue (character name), an alleged rape victim tells his story.

It was a cool blissful night. Many were getting the floor and all was good. Suddenly, my companion spots a large red beast. It was one of the fabled world bosses. Our eyes widened as we began to imagine the riches we would acquire. We started to slay the beast, which proved to be a long and dreadful task involving several deaths. After half an hour our victory was near at hand, or so it seemed.
Then it happened.
Suddenly a band of people appeared, all bearing the name Nohomo. Soon they were upon us. Once allies, maybe even friends, they proceeded to finish the beast. Several in the group began to attack us directly and brutally threw us to the floor. Being the genius I am, I knew they could not steal the drops just yet as we had nearly killed the beast... but alas I had given people the floor previously and couldn't go blue ranger mode. We were killed repeatedly by several thieves at once, and thrown to the floor again if we attempted to get up.
The thieves all swarmed upon the drops like vultures, waiting for the rightful owners time limit to pick it up to cease. Greedily they swooped them all up like a pack of wild wolves. An alt of my companion who was in squad attempted to gather atleast a few of our belongings but the savages would not allow such a thing. They promptly gave her the floor and killed her too.
Stripped and killed, our coins taken, they began to taunt in slurs. One even dropped some elixirs beside my killed bloody figure, knowing fully well I could not pick them up. Such a lack of intregity they all possessed.
My backside will never function the same again.
This is my story.

Long story short:

You forgot the antistun>immune pot combo, so your worldboss drops were taken.

Thank you, sir. .-.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Tarasque

• i won
lets clear this up. Only SOME of his story holds true and from one who was in that squad I shall tell you what really happened. NH arrived at the WB and they were NOT attacking it, and, them just being 3 (Wiz, seeker, and archer) could not last as long as he claims since it was one of the WB that hits quite hard. He asked to join us, but wasn't my call and our squad leader was more concerned with making sure everyone in her squad was there and everyone that asked to join in NH when she asked was invited. We started attacking the WB, he joined in with his group. He got hit by some of our AOE, which was not on purpose but meant to either lower the WB health (Sharpened Tooth by me and 1 other archer) or increase the damage he takes. Ok now he died and when he revived stated that he would wait till we were close to done and then run in and kill us. We replied by killing him and his group. The wiz revived and continued attacking and didn't make a big deal out of it, so we invited her to the party. This guy, the seeker, telling you the story decided to keep coming back and trying to kill us and reset the WB. He even succeeded once when he killed our cleric the first time he came back. He kept trying up until the WB finally died. That's what really happened.
Sir, you are mistaken. This must be a different incident. This one happened nearly 18-16 hours ago as of this post. It was the World Boss just outside of Western Outskirts. It was Huehue (Seeker) and Seduce (Assassin), there was no archer or wiz. This story is full true.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
more or less it's best to PM your complaint to Jbreezy' in game and let him take action then.
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013, 09:37 pm by Ace

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Sir, you are mistaken. This must be a different incident. This one happened nearly 18-16 hours ago as of this post. It was the World Boss just outside of Western Outskirts. It was Huehue (Seeker) and Seduce (Assassin), there was no archer or wiz. This story is full true.

LOL..seems there was more then just this 1 isolated incident. :rolleyes: