Epic Perfect World

Customize Yourself

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Thanks for the Awesome Guide Paprika this helped a bit been trying to make my sin look like my avatar for a long time still dont have it quite right but this helped thank you very much :)

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Sirana

Like your avatar? Actually, yes.
The edit, however, varies depending on I think graphics cards. It may look different for other people. For me, it looks like your avatar (black), but I've had people say it makes the eyes pure white.
But I can add it if you want.

Yes please. Even if pure white, I still want my IG Character to have eyes that match my forum pic. Thanks so much if you can add this.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Yes please. Even if pure white, I still want my IG Character to have eyes that match my forum pic. Thanks so much if you can add this.
I'll add it to the first post later, but:
idEyeBallTex = 0

If you're editing a character with a makeover scroll, you need to sign out to the character select I believe and sign back in.
If you're making a new character, just do it in the character creation and then it shows when you sign in.
I would make a new alt character you can delete first, just so you can see how they look on your computer before you do it on a main.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
I'll add it to the first post later, but:
idEyeBallTex = 0

If you're editing a character with a makeover scroll, you need to sign out to the character select I believe and sign back in.
If you're making a new character, just do it in the character creation and then it shows when you sign in.
I would make a new alt character you can delete first, just so you can see how they look on your computer before you do it on a main.

Das some creepy lookin' eyes.
PW Alessa, w3w3w3w rq lyf.

Cupcake<3

Offline MultiStatic

Even worse is when you see a sin with a big ass head and like NO body e.e" scared for life man!...SCARED!
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Tanks, guys c:
Again, let me know if I should add anything else.

Escorian:
I have that link on the bottom of the first post already ( link number 1 ) :P

Your Signature deserves this.

For the guide....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Your Signature deserves this.
[image]

For the guide....
[also image]
Wait...wat? :c

i remember the fashion

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Wait...wat? :c
Lol nothing that way, I just liked them both.. :o :p
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline ragewraith

Your guide was very helpful for me in general set up but I'm having problems finding the write string to adjust the height of my toon, trying to make one that looks like Yoda >.< already did to much TT farming now time for the actual character look please help me if you can.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Your guide was very helpful for me in general set up but I'm having problems finding the write string to adjust the height of my toon, trying to make one that looks like Yoda >.< already did to much TT farming now time for the actual character look please help me if you can.
As far as I know you can't adjust the actual height of a character. :/ I've tried to find something about it many times before.

Offline Draugur

I think I've spent more time playing around with this than playing the game now. An old link that I used to have around when I worked on site/forum building came in really handy too! So I'll share it cause, why not? Although the Color Picker thingy kind of makes it obsolete, and it only has the HEX codes... but it could be handy to someone.

http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorhex.html

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Halp your link at first post under "1" is not working.

Offline Keiryuu

• Beginner
  • Characters: Keiryuu
  • Faction: Gael

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
Very nice guide for the new ones!! Nice job Paprika :D

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Uriel;
It's working fine for me. What happens when you try to open it?

Justify;
The undertones for TB skin and the make-up that goes with each skin preset is set in stone as it stands :c
Takes quite a bit of messing around to get the skin for the face and body to even match.

I might come back to this guide and put more details into how to do certain things.
Also here's a new link for hex to decimal colors(use the decimal), it even has RGB sliders c:

derp

i remember the fashion