Epic Perfect World

This server NEEDS more GM's

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
I'm sorry if this makes anyone mad but this server REALLY NEEDS more GM's that can actually host these events the server creates or the server needs to stop creating new events when they can't host the events they have already created.The last month or more we have tried doing the dragonchild faction event and we ALWAYS have to wait for hours or even days because the GM's are always to busy.We pmed one gm today to TRY to do this event and i was told he was alittle busy right after i saw him standing in west arch not looking to busy but then i don't know what MIGHT have been going on on his monitor.I love this server but when it comes to these events it gets frustrating not being able to do them when all our members are on.It makes me wonder if the GM's have to much work on them or just not doing the events not sure which the case is.I'm not trying to rage i am trying to make sure agatio KNOWS there is an isssue.I hope the GM's can get some help so the players can do these fun events the server has created for us all.Thank you for your time.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I will refraise what the event say: "Any online GM can host the event if they have the time and are willing."

I said more then once i will gladly do DT events if they are booked with me, with a time that suits me and the faction. Pming me "I'm in base, and we want to do DT event", doesnt really do it. Why?
Simple the server have other 1000 players, that i have to help as well. When i am "standing in west" i do it becaus i like to be seen, so ppl can contact me. And yes i'm usally busy, takeing care of other things.

So next time, plz ask me before you wnat to do the event, and just dont assume that because i'm online, i will imedeatly do it.

Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What this server really needs is less gms which favour other players.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
What this server really needs is less gms which favour other players.

Oh god here we go.

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
we have been waiting in our base for over an hour for a GM to have some free time so when you guys can we'll be waiting.It really does seem the GM to event ratio isn't matching BECAUSE there are so many player now on Epw so it does seem you need more GM's to host these events and you just pretty much said so yourself.You are so busy with over 1000 other players so that sounds like this server might want to get afew more GM's to keep up so the GM's here already aren't so overloaded.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
we have been waiting in our base for over an hour for a GM to have some free time so when you guys can we'll be waiting.It really does seem the GM to event ratio isn't matching BECAUSE there are so many player now on Epw so it does seem you need more GM's to host these events and you just pretty much said so yourself.You are so busy with over 1000 other players so that sounds like this server might want to get afew more GM's to keep up so the GM's here already aren't so overloaded.

I'm sorry you feel this way, we are trying to balance and work on the new events. They are not all finished yet and still need to be tested that's why we don't do them right away again cause we need to work out bugs. And about the DT, any gm can do them if there on and willing, I try to get to some but I am balancing many different things and some of our staff is busy irl with school and work. I will clear a day to get caught up on DTs. But please refrain from making a post about needing more GMs. We have 8 currently and we are different timezones. If you want your DT event now or today at some point please pm me on forums and I will be happy to clear up some time for it. Closing thread, thank you.

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini

Oh god here we go.

yep. never happy are they?!

i've never been on a server with such good service to its community and yet...

well, qq moar!

:rolleyes:
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz