Epic Perfect World

sirens of wars update ?

nokisito

I wanted to know if they will implement the upgrade of sirens ay server wars because most guys already have that update and that update mui could do well to this server because more people could play. The awards of the wars of nations could be customisados ​​and would be great for weekend event week based on pvp

from already thank you very much for taking the time to read this post

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Try a forum search. I'm pretty sure theres already a fairly long discussion topic on this.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I heard they have the update, but dunno if they're picking out what to implement and what not to implement (personally, I'd only want some of the skills implemented, I don't give a damn about NW).

Try a forum search. I'm pretty sure theres already a fairly long discussion topic on this.

And that too.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
There is already a topic on this (by me) and they closed it cos too much QQ took place

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
There is already a topic on this (by me) and they closed it cos too much QQ took place

+1
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Slashyy

i pray to god that epw doesnt get this update its all but killed pwi

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
i pray to god that epw doesnt get this update its all but killed pwi

It has? Many people seemed pleased about the new events and stuff. They always QQ about things at the beginning. But idk I haven't been on pwi fora while and everything was already overpriced for me lawl

Offline Slashyy

It has? Many people seemed pleased about the new events and stuff. They always QQ about things at the beginning. But idk I haven't been on pwi fora while and everything was already overpriced for me lawl

when i say killed it i mean the market... no one seems to want to do vana's anymore cos they can get raps/cannys easly  through the war rewards and if ur not in the right time zone ur left behind gear wise cos im seeing a lot of r999 people since the update

Offline Areashi

• Banned
when i say killed it i mean the market... no one seems to want to do vana's anymore cos they can get raps/cannys easly  through the war rewards and if ur not in the right time zone ur left behind gear wise cos im seeing a lot of r999 people since the update
Yh, on HT cannies are like 20k each now.

Offline ikite

it did kill the nirvy market... BUT, it allowed more people who couldnt afford the gear to get the gear they wanted.  Personally i would do NW without any awards.  lol 

I am sure aga would change the awards and the costs of the times you could get so it didnt kill the eco. (not like its good now anyways but thats another topic) 

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Until now and after i mysef tried this new relise, i saw nothing that would be that amaizing to bring to epic.
We will ofc and as always lissen to our players opinions, and value their request.
You can all ofc let us know what you would like to see implemented here.

For me in my opinion, And this is my opinion as person, not as staff of epic, the only thing i would like to see in here, is the upgrade of the nirvana. would not hurt to have the weapon a bit more usefull in game, not only for show of.

About the skills. To be very honest i dont see how that wouold balance the game. some of this new skills seem a bit to op in my opinion.

On onether note: as i said we value everyone opinion, and i like to see players input on this, but if i see ppl causeing drama and going out of topic, i will close the tread
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

About the skills. To be very honest i dont see how that wouold balance the game. some of this new skills seem a bit to op in my opinion.

Which is why I said "some".  Like for example, I think Awaken got a cooldown change from 15 mins to 5.  Awaken gives insta 3 sparks, but even with it at 5 minute cooldown, it's not spammable like Inner Harmony (I personally don't use Awaken outside of GV).  The veno skills getting the cooldown change on their skills are welcome since some think that their 100 skills are lacking.   The seeker getting GOF on a couple of skills? That can stay away since the weapons here can have GOF on it and we don't need that.  Seekers can do some nasty damage if built that way.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)