Epic Perfect World

Gold Trading - Auctioneer

Offline Farrk

Currently, this feature is useless because of 4m limit as max price per Gold... I was just wondering if cap could be bumped up or even removed so it would fit EPW needs... What can GMs say about this ?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we talked to players about this before, its impossible to touch the auctioner limit's :/ its encoded on the pw client.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Then make an NPC where players can exchainge their ECs for Coins, and vice versa
And increase the amount of coins that can be bough from boutique, so it equals 3 mil = 1 ec, 25 ec = gold.
Lower the prices of items at Event Forge, so the price in EC is normal.

+ your community is still gonna do trades anyway. For example, Demonic piece would cost 125 ec if you buy it from boutique (overpriced atm), and people that are trying to get rid of their Dragon stuff are going for 100 ec, so yeah..
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2013, 11:24 am by Bre

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
if we add an npc to exchange coins for ec and vice versa then the market sinks?
how would that work  :rolleyes:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
if we add an npc to exchange coins for ec and vice versa then the market sinks?
how would that work  :rolleyes:

Do this atleast, "And increase the amount of coins that can be bough from boutique, so it equals 3 mil = 1 ec, 25 ec = gold."

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we r not adding epic coins to boutique either sorry :/ thats a decision taken long ago.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
we r not adding epic coins to boutique either sorry :/ thats a decision taken long ago.

That will ruin the game ;)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

I was talking about normal coins. Just boost it a little.

Offline Zaboteur

hes talking about the big notes on the botique. the population  is selling 1 gold for 25 ec all day everyday. 1 ec cost 3m in the sever to everyone as it stands, but buying 1 gold off a player (anyone doesnt mater who here) it cost 25 ec OR 75m in coins. If were doing it just for coins, he wants the coins value in the botique of the big notes to equal the amount the sold gold when he goes to buy coins and vise versa.

wich would be 1 gold = 25ec
25 ec = 3m coins x25
1 gold worth of coins should be (75m for 1 gold) as it stands by server population,(or at least 70m per 1 gold and take a 5m hit for getting it ez threw the  botique. (not 30m for 90 silver) is what hes saying, that would be a total waist of gold use as it is right now for 25 ec if u didnt have the coins on u and needed the botique big notes to get ec off someone, becuase it cost 30 silver from the botique for 10m coins, making 1 gold of yours now worth just 10 ec becuase it costs 30 silver for 10m in this fasion .. just not happening, the 10 mil big note i see use only one time and thats for a brand new person on the server who needs  there first couple of votes to go for skill money thats all i see use for the big notes in botique as of now.

i had more to say about it but forgot due to just waking up, but i know i was on the right track.

edit:

oh the NPC part, auction may be coded at a cap/max but u can make an NPC just as u did in the r8 reforges that can trade coins for ec and vise versa like you exactly did wit the rank 8 mats to ec and back. same concept. would actually be nicer if the r8 mats themselfs were coin tradable not just ec tradable. if r8 mats already gotten by EC and we sell our coins to get ec's to do this why not just skip the step of buying ec with the coins and go straight to r8 forges and have a pot there that can use to exchange for ec and back in the amount of 3m each ec <i know it can be mathmatically worked out easily and implemented> then we have 2 options if noones selling ec, or we run out of cash and need to sell ec and noones buying. TT for ec is nice but its to restriced for a farming server, 60 ec a day per account in a single level in a farming server, if thats all u did all day for your faction was have that job ur farming is over after the first run unless u got 20 accounts. then its more useful. if i want togo farm ec i want to farm it all day, not just one run (literally takes he first 3 bosses then ur dun in TT for the day, exp there isnt worth it over pv, and killing t he mobs needed to getr each boss is tedious work that doesnt seem to NEED to be dun with such a strong character vs mobs. kinda wish the level was just.. boss oriented without mobs to be honest, to make the farming fast and the cap should just be taken out so we can actrualy consider (farming) the area. becuase we know it aint happening in pirate island with getting attacked after every 2nd crystal u drop. that area for farming ec is just pathetic.
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2013, 10:18 am by Zaboteur

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
yh that wut be good

Offline kaseimars

• Anything Could Happen
hes talking about the big notes on the botique. the population  is selling 1 gold for 25 ec all day everyday. 1 ec cost 3m in the sever to everyone as it stands, but buying 1 gold off a player (anyone doesnt mater who here) it cost 25 ec OR 75m in coins. If were doing it just for coins, he wants the coins value in the botique of the big notes to equal the amount the sold gold when he goes to buy coins and vise versa.

wich would be 1 gold = 25ec
25 ec = 3m coins x25
1 gold worth of coins should be (75m for 1 gold) as it stands by server population,(or at least 70m per 1 gold and take a 5m hit for getting it ez threw the  botique. (not 30m for 90 silver) is what hes saying, that would be a total waist of gold use as it is right now for 25 ec if u didnt have the coins on u and needed the botique big notes to get ec off someone, becuase it cost 30 silver from the botique for 10m coins, making 1 gold of yours now worth just 10 ec becuase it costs 30 silver for 10m in this fasion .. just not happening, the 10 mil big note i see use only one time and thats for a brand new person on the server who needs  there first couple of votes to go for skill money thats all i see use for the big notes in botique as of now.

i had more to say about it but forgot due to just waking up, but i know i was on the right track.

edit:

oh the NPC part, auction may be coded at a cap/max but u can make an NPC just as u did in the r8 reforges that can trade coins for ec and vise versa like you exactly did wit the rank 8 mats to ec and back. same concept. would actually be nicer if the r8 mats themselfs were coin tradable not just ec tradable. if r8 mats already gotten by EC and we sell our coins to get ec's to do this why not just skip the step of buying ec with the coins and go straight to r8 forges and have a pot there that can use to exchange for ec and back in the amount of 3m each ec <i know it can be mathmatically worked out easily and implemented> then we have 2 options if noones selling ec, or we run out of cash and need to sell ec and noones buying. TT for ec is nice but its to restriced for a farming server, 60 ec a day per account in a single level in a farming server, if thats all u did all day for your faction was have that job ur farming is over after the first run unless u got 20 accounts. then its more useful. if i want togo farm ec i want to farm it all day, not just one run (literally takes he first 3 bosses then ur dun in TT for the day, exp there isnt worth it over pv, and killing t he mobs needed to getr each boss is tedious work that doesnt seem to NEED to be dun with such a strong character vs mobs. kinda wish the level was just.. boss oriented without mobs to be honest, to make the farming fast and the cap should just be taken out so we can actrualy consider (farming) the area. becuase we know it aint happening in pirate island with getting attacked after every 2nd crystal u drop. that area for farming ec is just pathetic.

I like the thought of this. Don't know how it will turn out. But the gist of this is an easier way to exchange coin to ec and vice versa. Also matching up prices.

As a cleric that farms nirvana selling the uncannies and raptures, this would help me a lot. Once I have the coin, I then exchange it for ec. Problem is, when buying ec in shop mode I cannot go past the 200mil limit. This means I can only buy about 65 epic coins at a time so I have to constantly check the shop to replenish the amount of ec I want to buy, instead of just putting all I want to buy in at once, and letting the shop sit throughout the day. If anything, is there a way to increase the buying limit on shops? I would be highly satisfied with just that.

Also, the prices at the event forge are way off base. Why pay 250 ec for a demonic armor token when you can buy 5 gold from another player for 125 ec and get it from the boutique. Epic coin per gold would have to double in value to match that. How likely is that to happen?

I don't think anyone here is trying to destroy the economy, only bring attention to the gms about the huge gaps in the market, and suggest easier methods to obtain wanted items.
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2013, 06:27 am by kaseimars
~Demon Mystic~Raien~

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
hes talking about the big notes on the botique. the population  is selling 1 gold for 25 ec all day everyday. 1 ec cost 3m in the sev.................BLAH BLAH BLAH.................
....................................now it aint happening in pirate island with getting attacked after every 2nd crystal u drop. that area for farming ec is just pathetic.

why don't u just say, FCK ec, ... make everything be able to be bought with coins :/ ....

or just ask to be handed everything at the start of the game :/

.. there's already 2 well knows placed to farm ec (which isn't like "Pirate island") ... "Pirate Island" was made that way to give players a different option and make farming a bit more fun with a mix of pvp, .. no one's forcing u to farm there, go farm in raging tides or shrine... there's BH, TT, and many other ways lol ...

anyways.... coins are the easiest thing to get ingame :/ if there's an NPC that allows you to exchange coins for EC, then game economy would crash big time... :/

for e.g ..  atm, i can make over 100 big notes a day, just from merching.. if there's an NPC that lets me exchange those for EC, then i would pretty much have unlimited ec, (figuratively).... there will be others with the same case... and EC will lose it's value ...  people won't even bother to buy gold or any boutique item.. they can just go to boutique forge and get w/e they want with their own ec :/

aside from that....

EC price is always going up and down, it's Doesn't always go for 3m each .... when i first started on the server EC was 4.5m each... then at one point it went down to 1.5m each lol....  so you can't just make an NPC with a fixed trade rate... thats not how an economy works.. -.- ..

that goes with the coin value in boutique aswell, the values always change over time. anyways.. those big notes shouldn't even be in boutique, it's only there for emergency ...

Tip: if u want coins.. go to OHT, map 2 ....  just pick up all the coins from the afk farmers lmao.. you make over 10m in less than 5 mins... :/  That's what i did to buy fash, when i first started on the server lmao....

anyways.. so much shit to say to u lazy asses.... but dnt feel like extending this essay any further... .. just go explore the game, and play smart :/ if u want everything to be made kindergarden level, go play Pacman.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I don't think is a good idea to implement that coins> ec thing.Where the fun in farming will be?,,Pirate island'' is a funny way to get ec,if you don't like don't go and don't comment.I know how is, I need ecs too,but is better farming than just tradeing at a npc and then hear all nabs saying they are rich.We need to work a little for what we want(sorry for my english XD).

Offline Callisto

i think EC are easy to get already...  its takes a little effort though.. and thats good... because if GMs would make it even easier, there wouldnt be no fun in farming anymore.

just my  2 cents

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
i think EC are easy to get already...  its takes a little effort though.. and thats good... because if GMs would make it even easier, there wouldnt be no fun in farming anymore.

just my  2 cents
Yeah! Screw up the economy even more! GREAT IDEA!
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.