Epic Perfect World

need help! new to pw and pwps

Offline duskgeo

• Beginner
does a pwps take longer or is it shorter then download the actual perfect world? i amd downlaoding the real game at the moment and it is 6 hours till it is done.... will the private server take shorter so i can test the game on a private server then download the game and find out it was shit?

Tali

does a pwps take longer or is it shorter then download the actual perfect world? i amd downlaoding the real game at the moment and it is 6 hours till it is done.... will the private server take shorter so i can test the game on a private server then download the game and find out it was shit?

Private servers will most likely take less time to torrent, it took me >1 hour.
However, I wouldn't suggest trying PWI over a private server unless you have quite a bit of real life money to throw to the cashshop to catch up enough to other endgame players.  ;D
You're not missing much in official anyway, aside from official being one expansion ahead.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
PWI = shyt, ... pay to win(by pay i mean $xxxx.xx's) or you could farm for few years lol..  and the classes are unbalanced,  long story short ... ITS SHIT and boring.. !  o.o

EPW= shit tonne more balanced, and no need cash to win.

as for download speed, idk o.o ... i dl-d epw in around 1 hour. >.>

dnt remember PWI, since that was like 3 years ago when i downloaded.

anyways... these are just my opinion.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
try EPW first since you get to endgame quicker and then decide whether you want to play in official or not. it's what i did and it's been loads of fun :P

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Pwi's so boring and takes years to lvl qq, not to say it costs so much money to even get "ok" gear
Epw is a lot more fun in my opinion cause you lvl wayyy faster and can get good gear without spending a ton of money \o\
And Epw only takes a bit to download, Pwi's way different with the time it needs to download x:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
PWI USED to be good.  Packs essentially killed the game  (although it wasn't all bad at first; it got worse when they brought out 4370423702384 different kinds of packs).  They brought out 4 new classes and completely disregarded balance, and now with r9r3 running around, and made easier to obtain seemingly with every major content update, unless you spend thousands of dollars, you're never gonna catch up to those who've been around longer or who has a fatter wallet.

EPW is possibly the most balanced p. server out there now.  There is no rank 9, only rank 8 recast, but everything is still easy to obtain.  And at the end, everyone is equal for the most part.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)