Epic Perfect World

faction base event bosses beta

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
anyone else think these faction events boss is a waste of time and it always does not cover 1% of faction needs?
me 2 so i was wondering if the GMs can change the bosses to the one from trials 6,7,8, or 9  trial bosses.

to avoid any other alt faction from spaming it only can be done if there are 10 people at least and at least marshal and above or 25+ exc since this event come at random time and even if u have 30 people online at that time and no director or leader online u still cant do it *facedesk*

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
You want base boss event, bosses to drop r8 mats? Not gonna happen.

At the moment I`m not planning to change this event. Doing this would make this event to held even more harder and it would take way more time and simple cause drama. With such requirements you offered, only few factions would be able to attend it.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
You want base boss event, bosses to drop r8 mats? Not gonna happen.

At the moment I`m not planning to change this event. Doing this would make this event to held even more harder and it would take way more time and simple cause drama. With such requirements you offered, only few factions would be able to attend it.

what's wrong with asking that  ??? base events happen once every 1-2 weeks.
and factions who can't pull out 10 ppl they simply alt faction. and said 25+ exc for big factions that does not have high ranks on all the time.

i don't see how it's gonna cause drama or being it harder to make than the current base boss event in fact it's easier since u just spwning 2-3 bosses insted of 10-12  :-\

Tali

Always felt like faction base was just like a little minigame with simple rewards. IIRC GMs spawn monsters based on how many people are attending, so everyone got a chance at some items.

But, to be honest, having restrictions to who can attend with what numbers would probably make the event virtually useless for less active factions, as base boss events aren't planned you have no way to secure x amount of members.

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Well we are not an Alt faction. our mains are one here and it would just hose the smaller factions out of the base events too. which we are already left out of a few events because of number requirements. so ty Neith . we would like it to stay the same.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

But, to be honest, having restrictions to who can attend with what numbers would probably make the event virtually useless for less active factions, as base boss events aren't planned you have no way to secure x amount of members.

now i think about it u right bc of the random time of this event >.> what if it's set to be on certain time/day with same requirement dun think that would be problem for small factions to get 10 ppl on.

but it looks like the GMs does not like the idea of making r8r mats avilable for factions other than doing trials itself which is a waste of time if u have more than 10 people doing them.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
1. I don`t want to change completely good event. Bosses drop Epic coins, for which you can buy r8 mats.

2. Adding requiret number of people is nonsence, small factions wouldnt be able to attend it anymore.

3. Adding certain time is good idea, but you may never know when you are available to hold an event.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Zaboteur

what's wrong with asking that  ??? base events happen once every 1-2 weeks.
and factions who can't pull out 10 ppl they simply alt faction. and said 25+ exc for big factions that does not have high ranks on all the time.

i don't see how it's gonna cause drama or being it harder to make than the current base boss event in fact it's easier since u just spwning 2-3 bosses insted of 10-12  :-\

i am NOT an alt faction and i have 20 people, <had 20 people now less..>, and i know many others with solo factions that would rather solo this to actually get some use of it. instead of spread mats out to people who help and noone get anything made for months, or be stuck with greedy people who just WONT share at all. im one to almost quit at r8 and move on somewhere else, i keep sayin it over and over again to myself and to some people im gunna move, that the sin here isnt for me as it is,  with aps removed already. seems this the only server people cant kill a sin with 5 ap base i guess, but w/e..

... private suppost to be faster way of geting things in my eyes, this is taking forever, to much time needed to get 1 recraft done and get nothing after 100 trys, yet everyone else i see gets w/e the hell they want in less then what it takes me <or they just lie>... im about to give up here myself and just stay on final fantasy, this games gettin to old and everyone wants to make stuff harder for the people who want to be alone. how bout adding some balance there instead of in PK only how about that.. did you even know that 40% of the world play multipayer games online to solo play? just to have the TALK interaction there when they want it? how bout some solo stuff for people who DONT want to or even CANT ever get the help they need to go do that "MULTIplayer" task.. why is everything PKPK and multi only in this game to everyone... there IS NO BALANCE if your just working  on PK crap,  ur BIGGEST problem taking aps out in the first place.. was for pk not pve at all...   i dont know, im just dun with it all, its to much work tryin to get easy stuff. its what i came to a private server for in the first place, i dont know about everyone else. yall takin aps away then who knows what next, probly  the tidal protection wil come next becuase even tho it dont work half the time its too OP as i hear them say in game over the last 2 days already.. sickening.. games not even fun anymore to me, not without the aps i could be having somewhere else right now. to much drama over game items and sin speed that does nothing with all the morai skills that PWI dont even use. they kept them out for a reason !TADA!.. balance! but anyway w/e... 

items cost nuthing to put in so people can have a lil fun. not everyone thinks everything is perfect here. but u arent going to hear from everyone, just the ones who care about changes enuff to post something. the rest could care less about whats in the game obviously becuase there not here posting. thats my take on it. if it aint fun you leave, and im bout there myself, games 4 1/2 years old to me on 7 different servers, i think ive had enough of people trying to make it balanced, its not happinin, now from here it only gets worse.. with bad graphics compared to the games we have NOW. even MY game is 12 years outdated now, but at least im having fun in it. cant even pk her ein west without homo's <yea im talkin the faction> ganking everyone there  thats already having fun and ruining the entire time so we leave and log cuase all they can do is party up 10x people to take  out 4 in west. sad but true.. and im dun with all that crap too. it makes me sick to know not a few people can be decent in pk and just stop with the old fashion ganks.. it gets old.. 3 years ago...

this will be my last post in this forumn i think. at least for a good while. im taking a break from this server until some things change, my friends all are doing the same. the removeing of aps was not called for, BM, ARCHER and EVEN the barb are the OP ones, and to protect that judgment, when u see an archer NOT archering and fisting a sin to death with no spark and 5 ap base, youll know why its unbalanced now. plain and simple. and THAT there is exactly what yall wanted the sin NOT to be able to do.. but no u let the barb,, bm,, and archers doit..  real fair that is..
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2013, 04:52 pm by Zaboteur

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
We are not alt faction. We are small because we function like family.

We don't TW or mass PK. Some of our members PK on their own,
and if they die they don't QQ for others to come to "avenge" them.

We have almost 30 people now, all together we have 172 toons
(note the big difference between "alt faction" and "alt toons in
independent faction"), but most of the time only 5-12 of them
are online together. We do together BH's, GV's, leveling, farming...

In short, we enjoy the game without need to "prove ourselves".

To ask GM's to increase number of people required to be
simultaneously online would elliminate us from this event.

Thank you Neith and other GM's for thinking of all guilds,
not just few biggest ones.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Tali

i am NOT an alt faction and i have 20 people, <had 20 people now less..>, and i know many others with solo factions that would rather solo this to actually get some use of it. instead of spread mats out to people who help and noone get anything made for months, or be stuck with greedy people who just WONT share at all. im one to almost quit at r8 and move on somewhere else, i keep sayin it over and over again to myself and to some people im gunna move, that the sin here isnt for me as it is,  with aps removed already. seems this the only server people cant kill a sin with 5 ap base i guess, but w/e..

... private suppost to be faster way of geting things in my eyes, this is taking forever, to much time needed to get 1 recraft done and get nothing after 100 trys, yet everyone else i see gets w/e the hell they want in less then what it takes me <or they just lie>... im about to give up here myself and just stay on final fantasy, this games gettin to old and everyone wants to make stuff harder for the people who want to be alone. how bout adding some balance there instead of in PK only how about that.. did you even know that 40% of the world play multipayer games online to solo play? just to have the TALK interaction there when they want it? how bout some solo stuff for people who DONT want to or even CANT ever get the help they need to go do that "MULTIplayer" task.. why is everything PKPK and multi only in this game to everyone... there IS NO BALANCE if your just working  on PK crap,  ur BIGGEST problem taking aps out in the first place.. was for pk not pve at all...   i dont know, im just dun with it all, its to much work tryin to get easy stuff. its what i came to a private server for in the first place, i dont know about everyone else. yall takin aps away then who knows what next, probly  the tidal protection wil come next becuase even tho it dont work half the time its too OP as i hear them say in game over the last 2 days already.. sickening.. games not even fun anymore to me, not without the aps i could be having somewhere else right now. to much drama over game items and sin speed that does nothing with all the morai skills that PWI dont even use. they kept them out for a reason !TADA!.. balance! but anyway w/e... 

items cost nuthing to put in so people can have a lil fun. not everyone thinks everything is perfect here. but u arent going to hear from everyone, just the ones who care about changes enuff to post something. the rest could care less about whats in the game obviously becuase there not here posting. thats my take on it. if it aint fun you leave, and im bout there myself, games 4 1/2 years old to me on 7 different servers, i think ive had enough of people trying to make it balanced, its not happinin, now from here it only gets worse.. with bad graphics compared to the games we have NOW. even MY game is 12 years outdated now, but at least im having fun in it. cant even pk her ein west without homo's <yea im talkin the faction> ganking everyone there  thats already having fun and ruining the entire time so we leave and log cuase all they can do is party up 10x people to take  out 4 in west. sad but true.. and im dun with all that crap too. it makes me sick to know not a few people can be decent in pk and just stop with the old fashion ganks.. it gets old.. 3 years ago...

this will be my last post in this forumn i think. at least for a good while. im taking a break from this server until some things change, my friends all are doing the same. the removeing of aps was not called for, BM, ARCHER and EVEN the barb are the OP ones, and to protect that judgment, when u see an archer NOT archering and fisting a sin to death with no spark and 5 ap base, youll know why its unbalanced now. plain and simple. and THAT there is exactly what yall wanted the sin NOT to be able to do.. but no u let the barb,, bm,, and archers doit..  real fair that is..

Please stop turning every topic into a balance debate, Zab.

Anyway, tbh I'd love some new ways to acquire r8 mats outside of trials/forges, without sacrificing the already perfected base boss event.  ???

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Always felt like faction base was just like a little minigame with simple rewards. IIRC GMs spawn monsters based on how many people are attending, so everyone got a chance at some items.

+1

dickroman

if u see archer aps sin to death with fists...then sin has to delte system files

Tali

if u see archer aps sin to death with fists...then sin has to delte system files

+100...like they do absolutely no damage whatsoever with fists..

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
i when u see an archer NOT archering and fisting a sin to death with no spark and 5 ap base, youll know why its unbalanced now.

i gotta say u really a good sin if u die by that  :)) this server is require some work and time , u don't like it then just quit. maybe u should look for server where at day 1 u 150 and have end game gears  :-\

well at the end it was an idea. it's sad how trials is useless for some factions and i just wanted something else to replace it something as faction you do it. and fyi i've got no prob getting r8r mats i already have my alt faction to solo that.

you can close the thread to avoid any flame posts at the end i don't think boss event will be replaced or even make base boss event II for r8r mats too much work for you as GM gotta say .