Epic Perfect World

Vote for Cubi

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
I have a question about the voting for Cubi. Was wondering if its IP related cause me and my bf are both on same internet via router. I'm wireless and he's with cable. Only one of us can vote for Cubi, which is kinda unfair for one of us. Is there a way we could both do it and recieve some free gold? Some people said i could change my ip since in wireless, but not sure it thats going to work. My char is JarJar, his is Me_Fister.
Ty for response in advance  ;D

Offline Rhelanna

Yes it's run on IP. But you can take turns voting every 12 hours like all the other couples.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
or use a ip changer ;)
will allow u to get 2 votes one for each of u.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
To Rhelanna, atm we try to do it me voting in morning so he can vote at night, but since im not always up that early or he that late kinda getting annoying xD
Like Epica said we just would like 2 votes each, like everyone has :)

Offline Rhelanna

I understand. I myself don't have to worry about anyone else playing on my ip. But even me being the only one sometimes I forget or do it too late. rofl

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
I have a question about the voting for Cubi. Was wondering if its IP related cause me and my bf are both on same internet via router. I'm wireless and he's with cable. Only one of us can vote for Cubi, which is kinda unfair for one of us. Is there a way we could both do it and recieve some free gold? Some people said i could change my ip since in wireless, but not sure it thats going to work. My char is JarJar, his is Me_Fister.
Ty for response in advance  ;D

If you pm Agatio here on forums or e-mail him, I am sure he can do somthing for you, so you don't have to IP change, since I know how annoying that can be.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2012, 10:56 am by Epica

Offline PandaBear

isn't changing your ip cheating? x.x

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It is, you should not do it o0

Offline Epica

• Old Player

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
Well i didn't change my IP cause of that reason pandabear, so no worries xD Staying honest here, just asking for a sollution to it

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Well i didn't change my IP cause of that reason pandabear, so no worries xD Staying honest here, just asking for a sollution to it

Yessie22... If either of you have a cell phone you can vote from there too.. just make sure that the one person always votes from there so it's the "Same IP" and it will be connected to the account.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
How do i vote via cellphone then?

Offline Epica

• Old Player
i think Lilly means with an android, not sure though.

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Same way you would here. Just browser your internet on your phone to this website, and do the same on your phone as you would here.