Epic Perfect World

Some basic info about EPW Genesis

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- TT and Lunar will be no longer farming instances, they will be used for BH only, I think people got enough of it, g16 will require only mats from quests, g17 - (new) FC, g18 - Nirvana and dragon - Warsong instance (the Warsong farming system hasn't been implemented yet)
- Recraft Stones are removed, all weapons and armors will always come out with max amount of sockets, but for g18 Nirvana weapons (current Lunar) there will be re-reroll system implemented, so players can reforge their Nirvana weapons with Rupture Stones to get rare stats on their weapons
- Look of many g17+ weapons has changed (for better) :)
- Daggers will be restricted to sins, but archers will be able to use fists (trading service dagger -> fists will be added in the weekend)
- Flame Orbs (+12), GS, Gaia Stones and Sacred Stones will be bought from NPC (Gods Giving) also new Pure Sacred Stones will be added (again in the weekend)
- Genies lucky points probability changed, most likely it will be 5-10 each 10 levels instead of 1-10
- Level 140-150 exp curve is now smoother (need like 2-3 x time less grinding for it)
- Unfortunately at the moment 'Custom' Donation Mounts aren't in game, they will be re-added after some time, for now the eggs of them can be traded for Mount Token
- first 'release' version will not contain most of the old events but they will be re-implemented very shortly..
- Seekers will be able to use dual edges for DPS and dual swords for DPH
- Psychics soul self buffs will be capped to level 10.
- TW map 'wipe'

- more to be added :P

Last Edit: Mar 23, 2012, 11:48 am by Agatio

Offline danytbb

gears (except weps) will have same stats right?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, at the moment there are no plans for making random stats for armors.

Offline danytbb

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
- TT and Lunar will be no longer farming instances, they will be used for BH only, I think people got enough of it, g16 will require only mats from quests, g17 - (new) FC, g18 - Nirvana and dragon - Warsong instance (the Warsong farming system hasn't been implemented yet)

Yes, everyone got pretty much bored of it, and I'm looking forward to new instances.

- Recraft Stones are removed, all weapons and armors will always come out with max amount of sockets, but for g18 Nirvana weapons (current Lunar) there will be re-reroll system implemented, so players can reforge their Nirvana weapons with Rupture Stones to get rare stats on their weapons

For the first part, I don't really care, but for the second part i got to ask what rare stats will be? Seal/Freeze/Purge/etc. effects or something like additional -int/channel on weapon?

Cool.

- Daggers will be restricted to sins, but archers will be able to use fists (trading service dagger -> fists will be added in the weekend)

Does that mean archers will be able to obtain 5.0 aps?

- Flame Orbs (+12), GS, Gaia Stones and Sacred Stones will be bought from NPC (Gods Giving) also new Pure Sacred Stones will be added (again in the weekend)

Looking forward to seeing what effects are Pure sacred stones going to have. Also, since God stones will be obtainable through NPC, you might consider changing drops of world bosses since everyone will be able to get PGS through exchange.

- Genies lucky points probability changed, most likely it will be 5-10 each 10 levels instead of 1-10

That is nice, I just got to ask if it will be 20% chance for every number of points or it will be edited like in official server?

- Level 140-150 exp curve is now smoother (need like 2-3 time grinding for it)

I really hope 2-3 time grinding is not what I think it is.

- Unfortunately at the moment 'Custom' Donation Mounts aren't in game, they will be re-added after some time, for now the eggs of them can be traded for Mount Token

But we'll still be getting new mounts and flights right?

Like that.

So when it sums up, it seems pretty much nice.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline PandaBear

- Level 140-150 exp curve is now smoother (need like 2-3 x time less grinding for it)
- first 'release' version will not contain most of the old events but they will be re-implemented very shortly..
- Seekers will be able to use dual edges for DPS and dual swords for DPH
- TW map 'wipe'

- more to be added :P

tw wipe map makes no sense, half the land is not owned by anyone lol

Offline Epica

• Old Player
tw wipe have more to do with the lands with disbanded guilds  :(

but AGatio can confirm this later :-\

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Yes. I've been talking to him about the TW map for some time.. 80% of the guilds that "own land" are no longer together/disbanded and what not so it only makes sense. If guilds want the lands then there is no issue to work for it instead of just walking in and killing the crystal. Most guilds have several players who are 150 so doing pvp battles for the lands wont be hard at all.

Offline SeemsLegit

Thanks Agatio, this seems like a lot of fun.  :D
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
Not being able to use daggers on archer is f**king unfair! All other classes can use bows ( if they put enough dex) and archers get those sh**ty gorenox vanity fists? this is BS, plain BS.  And one more thing, will this server work anytime soon? Cause im tired of waiting.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2012, 03:19 am by Lilly

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Not being able to use daggers on archer is fcking unfair! All other classes can use bows ( if they put enough dex) and archers get those sh.itty gorenox vanity fists? this is BS, plain BS.  And one more thing, will this server work anytime soon? Cause im tired of waiting.

Daggers were originally strength-based and is now being switched to dext-based. If archers were allowed to use daggers after this change, we'd be face-rolling any class that needs to get up close in pvp. However, now that we're able to use fists/claws, we can actually reach 5 aps so I probably won't mind it as much lol.

Other classes using bows is pointless if you compare the damage output between archers and those other classes.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Not being able to use daggers on archer is f**king unfair! All other classes can use bows ( if they put enough dex) and archers get those sh**ty gorenox vanity fists? this is BS, plain BS.  And one more thing, will this server work anytime soon? Cause im tired of waiting.

Please no swearing on the forum.. I have edited your post to change that.

The Server is actually up and running.. so long as you didn't remove the "old" client as he hasn't said the "new" one is up and working yet.. so you can still get online and play your character.

As for 5.0 that's not for sure. . Agatio may have changed that seeing that would be the only class then to be able to get 5.0 .... we will have to wait and see what happens.

Offline sixer

he told be archers would be 5aps but fists go off str so even if we get 5 aps it is going to be little bursts

Offline Rhelanna

Imo daggers were fail for my Archer. I used them a few times on mobs. Rest of the time I only used my bow.

Other classes using bows is pointless if you compare the damage output between archers and those other classes.

Only thing other classes ever use bow for on PWI is the Harpies in FCC otherwise they don't use their bows. No idea what other classes would use bow for on here though considering there's no Harpies in FCC.