Epic Perfect World

Sin Genies?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
What would be considered a good genie setup, skills/stats for a sin in pvp? Since genies are so different here than on pwi I really cant go look on pwi forums for this. I have tried to find a good genie skill/stats guide for sins here on forums, maybe i over looked it? If so than I am sorry.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm no expert but some of the genie skills i see sins use are Expel, Absolute Domain, Wind Shield, Relentless Courage, Frenzy, Tangling Mire, Extreme Poison.  most skills are affected by the stats in your Genie like STR and DEX so you might want to build your genie stats with consideration of  the skills you will use..

Welcome to EPW and have fun.  :smiley:

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(
Genies here and on pwi aren't that much of a difference, only thing is that you can have all 8 skills on it + able to level it to 150.
Like JHIN said, it depends on what build you'd like, Strength or Dex.
Dex genie could have Extreme Poison/Windshield/AD/Will Surge/Fortify( when tidal on CD) etc
Strength could have Occult Ice/Faith/Mire/Whirlwind/Tree of Protection etc

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
If you want survival, then make a full dex/magic and min of 50 vit. Those are the sins that hit expel as soon as they get hit, cos using expel makes you pro... Obviously

My genie:

Skills ~ Holy path
absolute domain
Belief
Occult Ice (nooby i know QQ)
Windshield (or something like that)
Enrage (NOT for dps, but for DPH or PvE)
Tangling Mire
Will surge

Ehh stats are like ~
107-114 str (cant remember exactly)
60-70 mag
60-65 vit

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Dex.
Dex genie could have Extreme Poison/Windshield/AD/Will Surge/Fortify( when tidal on CD)

Forgot about Badge of courage lol, the main reason for making a dex genie

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(
Forgot about Badge of courage lol, the main reason for making a dex genie
Yeah oops, thanks for that haha.
And if you have like 120 dex, it's 100% to remove stun

Offline Therras

• Papi.
What would be considered a good genie setup, skills/stats for a sin in pvp? Since genies are so different here than on pwi I really cant go look on pwi forums for this. I have tried to find a good genie skill/stats guide for sins here on forums, maybe i over looked it? If so than I am sorry.
Okay my dex genie has over 110 dex and i have on it the following skills, Wind Shield ( lvl 1), Extreme poison, Badge Of courage, Absolute Domain, Expel, Fortify ( lvl1 ), Remove paralisis (for immobilize), and Spark (why I have spark?? well add fire pill + ET + Spark on a Bm that is using Phy marrow, and believe me, you will rape him, also works pretty well with barbs), Thats my dex genie, but i have 3 genies for different situations, I would recommend you to do the same, a Str based one for Arcanes, and a full vit/magic one to spamm the shit out of expel (; 

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Okay my dex genie has over 110 dex and i have on it the following skills, Wind Shield ( lvl 1), Extreme poison, Badge Of courage, Absolute Domain, Expel, Fortify ( lvl1 ), Remove paralisis (for immobilize), and Spark (why I have spark?? well add fire pill + ET + Spark on a Bm that is using Phy marrow, and believe me, you will rape him, also works pretty well with barbs), Thats my dex genie, but i have 3 genies for different situations, I would recommend you to do the same, a Str based one for Arcanes, and a full vit/magic one to spamm the shit out of expel (;

this is NIce
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Areashi

• Banned
If you want survival, then make a full dex/magic and min of 50 vit. Those are the sins that hit expel as soon as they get hit, cos using expel makes you pro... Obviously

My genie:

Skills ~ Holy path
absolute domain
Belief
Occult Ice (nooby i know QQ)
Windshield (or something like that)
Enrage (NOT for dps, but for DPH or PvE)
Tangling Mire
Will surge

Ehh stats are like ~
107-114 str (cant remember exactly)
60-70 mag
60-65 vit
Really? I heard Expel is a bannable offense.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
If you want to be a GOOD sin take DEX genies as mentioned.
If you want to be a NOOB sin take STR genie and spam OI to show how noob you are

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Lawl... Thats why im thinkin of getting rid of OI. Too much QQ when i use it once in a 1v1

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Tangling mire Vs ET tho?
Str genie with like.. 100 str vs 100 dex genie with ET O.o havnt checked, would be nice to know lol
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2013, 10:59 am by Sven

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Basiclaly Dex genie defensive
Str genie (fail apparently QQ) offensive

Offline Therras

• Papi.
If you want to be a GOOD sin take DEX genies as mentioned.
If you want to be a NOOB sin take STR genie and spam OI to show how noob you are
Ok. The people that uses OI are not the noob ones, the people that die to OI are.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ok. The people that uses OI are not the noob ones, the people that die to OI are.
+1